Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Please Help What Is This On My Dog Body - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help What Is This On My Dog Body (787 Views)

Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P / Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help What Is This On My Dog Body by Prechgold1180(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Sorry to disturb
Last 2 months I got a female Boerbool and male naepolitan mastiff
I have spent so much on food and drugs not to talk of the amount I used in purchasing the dogs

I noticed some whitish stuff on some part of the Boerbool
Pics below
I took the bought dogs to a vet shop
The said vet gave them two shots of injections each

Two weeks gone and the said whitish stuff is still much visible on my dogs body

I paid 5k each for one injection
Please vet in the house check and tell me what to do thanks

Re: Please Help What Is This On My Dog Body by harmargedon: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Try applying coconut oil, it could be due to dry skin or previous skin irritation.
Re: Please Help What Is This On My Dog Body by festaclanre: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Sorry to disturb
Last 2 months I got a female Boerbool and male naepolitan mastiff
I have spent so much on food and drugs not to talk of the amount I used in purchasing the dogs

I noticed some whitish stuff on some part of the Boerbool
Pics below
I took the bought dogs to a vet shop
The said vet gave them two shots of injections each

Two weeks gone and the said whitish stuff is still much visible on my dogs body

I paid 5k each for one injection
Please vet in the house check and tell me what to do thanks

buy Chamil cream from vet shop and use it. You will thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! Pet Anaconda Escapes Enclosure In SA - Whole Town On Alert! / Boerboel Pure Breed For Sale, 80k .. / Pedigree Adolescent Male Boerboel 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.