Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable (3530 Views)

N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics / Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Mr. Alh. Atiku Abubakar was said to have donate the sum of N50 Million naira which is equivalent to the sum of $135,000 (one hundred and thirty five thousand dollar). Atiku, in a press statement he personally signed on Wednesday, said his contribution will help “form part of the stimulus package.” The truth is that the move is unacceptable considering the caliber of person he is. We are talking about global pandemic and everyone is a stakeholder.

In as mush as he claimed this is “part of the stimulus package.”, N50m is a mediocre donation and way too small from a former VP, a billionaire businessman and business consultant to the government who enjoy a lot of tax cut from FG. If we are to share N50m to his own state Adamawa head per dollar, the donation cannot even go round 15% of his state. Even his son who was recently tested positive will be spending more than that on his own personal treatment.

Yes you can call me an ingrate or hater but the truth must be told to a man who want rule over Nigeria. Bill Gate a US businessman who also enjoy govt protection for his business has donated $100 million which is equivalent to N36 billion. Jack Ma is not a Nigerian but has pay his due to the street boys. If he is broke due to last electioneering he should have make his donation silently without mentioning the amount, seeing the materials alone will attract appreciation.

I will advice Mr. Alh. Atiku Abubakar to with immediate effect reconsider his donation and give us our balance N950 million to make it N1 billion. because the street is not smiling and boys are angry. If it is not 1 Billion Naira we are not collecting.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2020
OP you wan join Kyari and Buhari go soon?

9 Likes

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2020

4 Likes

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
OP you wan join Kyari and Buhari go soon?

No, I don't have international Passport

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by junketer(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Op you dey mad. Bill gates is an american and donated 100million dollars and atiku is a nigeria and donated 50 million naira. Na the same abeg. If this were america then it means atiku donated 50 million dollars and same goes to bill gates because if bill gates were here in nigeria then this his 100million dollars would be 100 million naira. Capiche?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2020
One who steals to survive..does not give to the victims...but steals to sustain the already stolen...jack ma dat is 4rm china gave medical donations worth over 6.6million dollars...abeg make atiku add am 950 million naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by NaMe4: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2020
Your balance of 950 million? Okay!
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2020
junketer:
Op you dey mad. Bill gates is an american and donated 100million dollars and atiku is a nigeria and donated 50 million naira. Na the same abeg. If this were america then it means atiku donated 50 million dollars and same goes to bill gates because if bill gates were here in nigeria then this his 100million dollars would be 100 million naira. Capiche?

Am suspecting either Buhari or Okorohausa is your ancestors N1 = $1.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Brunosamel(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2020
See this one how much have you donated so far...
Abeg leave the man jare he is not our president, is even generous of him to donate 50 million...

4 Likes

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by helinues: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Half is better than nothing.. Where are the likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Kwankwanso?

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by chriskosherbal(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Brunosamel:
Abeg leave the man jare he is not our president, is even generous of him to donate 50 million...
you took those words out of my mouth sha..

Greediness runs in the blood of most Nigerians. Even the money some few will still pocket it.

3 Likes

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Lymasaba(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
OP you are making sense how can the whole atiku donate 50ml after all these noise
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by limeta(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2020
I for one Atikulated long time ago.
But on this i stand with the Op
Bring our balance quick quick

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Brunosamel:

We are talking about humanity here not presidency. Bill Gate, Jack Ma, both are not political office holders.

50Naira is not a generous giving, spiting on the ground is not same as removing your manhood and wet the ground.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by sapientia(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
I stopped reading when I saw former VP.

OP is one of the people encouraging politicians to steal.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by xmanco42: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Atiku the largest employer after Adamawa state government. That means he make multi billion profit in a year. But think OP why should he give 950 M don't u know 2023 is around the corner? He hasn't recovered from 2019 spending

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
sapientia:
I stopped reading when I saw former VP.

OP is one of the people encouraging politicians to steal.

Its a you read till last line
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Soulsymbol99: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Haa,make una pity the man na,sabi hw much he lost @ the last elections undecided
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Stalwert: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
He even try, what of Obliar the container economist? What of the many pretend billionaires like Alakija who offered only prayers? Or he quantum of moronic celebrities?

Atiku was looted by many lawyer even a wheelchair bound lawyer follow chop his money and you think he did not try?
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Coldie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
limeta:
I for one Atikulated long time ago.
But on this i stand with the Op
Bring our balance quick quick
When Buhari was not yet President did u ever hear of anytime he ever donated anything to this country?

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by iammo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
grin

well he makes millions of dollars monthly from INTELS revenue collection at seaports so if he gives us a penny out of it we should still thank him since he is just giving us a slight fraction

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Lovelive: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Mr. Alh. Atiku Abubakar was said to have donate the sum of N50 Million naira which is equivalent to the sum of $135,000 (one hundred and thirty five thousand dollar). Atiku, in a press statement he personally signed on Wednesday, said his contribution will help “form part of the stimulus package.” The truth is that the move is unacceptable considering the caliber of person he is. We are talking about global pandemic and everyone is a stakeholder.

In as mush as he claimed this is “part of the stimulus package.”, N50m is a mediocre donation and way too small from a former VP, a billionaire businessman and business consultant to the government who enjoy a lot of tax cut from FG. If we are to share N50m to for his own state Adamawa per dollar, the donation cannot even go round 15% of his state. Even his son whose was tested positive will be spending more than that on his one personal treatment.

Yes you can call me an ingrate or hater but the truth must be told to a man who want rule over Nigeria. Bill Gate a US business who also enjoy govt protection for his business has donated $100 million which is equivalent to N36 billion. Jack Ma is not a Nigerian but has pay his due to the street boys. If he is broke due to last electioneering he should have make his donation silently without mentioning the amount, seeing the materials alone will attraction appreciation.

I will advice Mr. Alh. Atiku Abubakar to with immediate effect reconsider his donation and give us our balance N950 million to make it N1 billion. because the street is not smiling and boys are angry. If it is not 1 Billion Naira we are not collecting.

Your username said it all. Learn how to appreciate little things(aid) and be contented and grateful.
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by positivelord: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
OP how much did your father donate...
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by naijaguy1234(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
All the money he stole from Nigeria custom, he can do better.
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Goodgod213: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Even if atiku donates the One billion naira, A Kobo won’t reach your account. As they are collecting the money, they are sharing it

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Blazebond(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=FreelanceRebel post=87778715]Mr. Alh. Atiku Abubakar was said to have donate the sum of N50 Million naira which is equivalent to the sum of $135,000 (one hundred and thirty five thousand dollar). Atiku, in a press statement he personally signed on Wednesday, said his contribution will help “form part of the stimulus package.” The truth is that the move is unacceptable considering the caliber of person he is. We are talking about global pandemic and everyone is a stakeholder.

In as mush as he claimed this is “part of the stimulus package.”, N50m is a mediocre donation and way too small from a former VP, a billionaire businessman and business consultant to the government who enjoy a lot of tax cut from FG. If we are to share N50m to for his own state Adamawa per dollar, the donation cannot even go round 15% of his state. Even his son whose was tested positive will be spending more than that on his one personal treatment.

Yes you can call me an ingrate or hater but the truth must be told to a man who want rule over Nigeria. Bill Gate a US business who also enjoy govt protection for his business has donated $100 million which is equivalent to N36 billion. Jack Ma is not a Nigerian but has pay his due to the street boys. If he is broke due to last electioneering he should have make his donation silently without mentioning the amount, seeing the materials alone will attraction appreciation.

Donate your own.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blazebond:
Donate your own.

If they are collecting alms, I will give. because if i show you my Balance you will transfer half of yours to me
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by limeta(f): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Coldie:

When Buhari was not yet President did u ever hear of anytime he ever donated anything to this country?

Never

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by Ukpafi: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
So 50 million Naira is too small, how much have you donated.
Please donate yours even if it is 50k.
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yeah
Re: COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable by franchasng: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Not just Atiku, Dangote donating 200million is mocking Nigerians.

We cannot accept anything less than $500 million from Dangote because the money he is parading today is our national wealth entrusted with him by all past and present Nigerian presidents and governors!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Of Lagos State 2007! / Igbomina State Out Of Kwara State / The First Man To Enter The Moon Has Died At 82yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.