Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,161 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now This Coronavirus Period? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now This Coronavirus Period? (201 Views)

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go / Have You Pre-ordered #EDO People What Are You Listening To Right Now #óbo / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now This Coronavirus Period? by Topsy0426(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2020
The song you are listening too this COVID-19 period really matters a lot... This Coronavirus breakout shouldn't stop you from praising God in your house. I want you to add the two songs below to your current playlist.

This is the best time we need this two songs by Michael W. Smith on our lips. The songs are "Healing Rain" And Grace.

Why do i say we need this songs...
When talk about "Healing Rain MP3 By Michael W. Smith", I pray that God send forth his Healing Rain to watch away this deadly virus COVID-19 to cleanse us, every one and every nations of the world.... Audio is available on my blog www.fortizolight.com

While "Grace" another song by the same gospel artist "Michael W. Smith"... Is a song filled with declarations. We are nothing without the Grace of God in our every day life, only God's Grace can make us survive this Coronavirus (COVID-19) that is widely spreading and causing death cases around the global.

Have this two songs by Michael W. Smith on your playlist today... Visit the links below to get it downloaded on your mobile. May God Help Us Through, Amen.
Healing Rain MP3 By Michael W. Smith >>> https://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/healing-rain-is-falling-down.html
Grace MP3 By Michael W. Smith >>> https://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/audio-grace-by-michael-w-smith-free.html

Listen, Download and Share
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now This Coronavirus Period? by donbachi(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Travis green..intentional
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now This Coronavirus Period? by Marineghost: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Roody rich

Young thug

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now This Coronavirus Period? by Aldebarann(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Good To Me by H.E.R

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Says How He Felt When He Lost The Grammy - Reveal Title Of Next Album / Biography Of Vicwin / Contact Us Today For Your Music Editting Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.