Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica (1908 Views)

I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Supremeboss: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2020
The founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Pastor Mrs. Veronica who has been in the news lately for awkward reasons has made a statement that may not be so pleasant to everyone, especially in this trying times. The controversial female pastor has now made a statement in her last sermon that she will not close down her church because of coronavirus, she urged the government to look for ways of helping the people rather than closing down churches. She said this during her Wednesday service claiming that her ministry is a special one and anyone under her anointing can not contract coronavirus. See her post here: https://naijaresources.com/i-will-not-stop-sunday-services-because-of-coronavirus-my-ministry-is-special-pst-mrs-veronica-threatens/
Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Graysons: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol.
Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by budaatum: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2020

Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Treasure17(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2020
''Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry" It's obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by rusher14: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Prosperity .

grin
Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by GamalNasser: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Then the govt should be prepared to arrest her and charge her with providing material and moral support for bio Terrorism
Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Yustash001(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Abi Oloriburuku leleyi ni..

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Timileyin1234(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Arrest the f*cking moderfucker

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Is Church you love not God
Re: I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by shadrama(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
This one da fyn cheap popularity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Responds To Man Who Said He Have A ‘frog’ Voice / Mbaise Connect Featuring Barr. Kanayo O. Kanayo (KOK) and King Kool (Nwa Chief) / "Life After Bbnaija Is Overwhelming, I Can't Even Repeat Clothes"- Sammie Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.