Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) (85834 Views)

Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by DropsMic(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Prevention is better than had i known

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by macolino(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Las Las you go use hand collect the money..

6 Likes

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by shugaboy6102(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Better you cannot go and redraw your money and die in the process. Wise decision
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Uncleodi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Dear Federal Government,

Hope this message meets you well.

There are over 500 post housemanship doctors awaiting their NYSC... Since the program has been cancelled temporarily. They are young, vibrant and currently 'jobless'. There are also over 3,000 nurses who are jobless or receiving close to nothing.

To get these groups is very easy. Get across to their Alma Maters, hospital of internships or schools of nursing, compile their details and reach out to them.

Now negotiate with them responsibly and respectfully. Get them all a short-term contract. Pay them over 400K/month (yes, this is war and we have that money). You don't expect people to go for a COVID-19 suicide mission and negotiate 100k with them or tell them their rewards are in heaven (a common Nigerian employers line for cheap labour).

When you are done with the above, provide them with PPEs and duty meals.

Lastly, keep them on standby. YOU ARE GOING TO NEED THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. Kindly do this within the next ten days.

Kind regards,

©Eghosa Lucky Emumwen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by citruslimited(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerians will always stand out and find an alternative
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
That one na Yahoo boy na, where sars lol
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Djmarcopolo001(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lmao
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Did he know who drop the stick or who has been in contact with it?
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Djmarcopolo001(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lmao

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by franchasng: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
olajide8:

Did the same with my car keys because I knew my ignition hole would kill the fúcktard virus it clocks 80degrees
Car keys are the best

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by kerry57: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
With his nose and mouth exposed. From his face he must be omo odua
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by stabilizer: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
I used stone ON Tuesday ... Next time... I Will go with a nylon or glove in my pocket

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by stabilizer: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
franchasng:
Car keys are the best

Yeah but what if you accidentally used it to scratch your ?
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
PrincessB1:
Just wear disposable nylon gloves undecided

Is dat free? At least this one is free. He could have just used a shorter one. I just Use toothpick or cotton bud. Which kin glove. How many gloves will i use in a day? Hope to remember to remove d glove when u wan scratch your face oo
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Ken4agent(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Me use my car key and wash with hypo afterwards....d virus is real oh
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
ValCon888:
When the hunter is shooting without aiming, the bird must learn to fly without perching.
Necessity is the mother of invention.

Because all birds are rugged
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by MRAKBEE(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
As at Feb. 23rd, exactly a month and 3 days ago, Italy had 5 cases of virus confirmed, zero death.
Italian Govt gave a stay at home order, people disobeyed.
30days later, Italy has over 60,000 cases & 5,400 deaths.
There’s price to pay for every disobedience.
Nigerians should learn from this and obey simple rule
Thats an extreme view. It's obvious that the rate of infection increased because people flouted health and safety precautions but it's illogical to argue that the there were only five infected persons in the whole of Italy as at then.
This is a virus that stays in the body without any sign nor symptom for two weeks while the carrier infects others.
How many persons were tested as at then? U can never tell.
So stop sounding sensational.. This is the same thing that is happening in Nigeria.
NCDC tells you that there are only fifty something cases in Nigeria but that's way below the actual figure due to the fact that there has bn no random testing of the population.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by baillers123: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Me na car key i use today na
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by ndcide(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petersamuel8:
#200 gloves will solve this

Are the gloves and face mask reusable?

As in wash n wear
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petersamuel8:
#200 gloves will solve this

Or he can use a used condom if he is that broke
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by mordred44: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Y is e lookin @ d camera.....teamwork
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by sylve11: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
Obobs, fear is kinda important now o. grin cool
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by idonhammer: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
He will withdraw 5k now, tomorrow again he will still go back to withdraw another shikini money. Why do people like keeping all their money in the bank sef?
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by todugo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
He wants to avoid story that touche grin grin grin
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by biggykris: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
As at Feb. 23rd, exactly a month and 3 days ago, Italy had 5 cases of virus confirmed, zero death.
The number has risen to 7500+ today
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Overkill... The stick might already be infected!!! So moronic!!!
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Investnow2017: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
I pray we don't learn the hard way

As at today Nigeria is looking for over 4,300 persons of interest. When I hear 51 I just laugh!
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by baratech: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
dawnomike:
Prevention is better than cure grin

Yes o
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by bionixs: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Anuofia Afonja..the bank can arrest him for damage. Can't he wear hand gloves
nwanne, you didn’t make any sense at all
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Shockabzoba(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
As per say no available hand glove at that moment oh... Hope say na him cut the sticks by himself sha
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by kingvick09(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
stay at home without nothing to eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.