Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is Eleme Not Ogoni? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Eleme Not Ogoni? (1307 Views)

Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Armaggedon: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
A lady from Eleme was terrible insulted by ogoni people after she refused to identify as ogoni. I want to know from eleme and ogoni people, is elements different from ogoni?
Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Bialegend(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
All of them are Biafrans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Armaggedon:
A lady from Eleme was terrible insulted by ogoni people after she refused to identify as ogoni. I want to know from eleme and ogoni people, is elements different from ogoni?
wink

Ask no more

Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by chiiraq802(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
wink

Ask no more
Gbam wink
Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by chiiraq802(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Bialegend:
All of them are Biafrans.
lolzzz....Every tribe for Niger Delta don turn to biafruad land.. lolx
Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Armaggedon: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
wink

Ask no more
I use to think they were ogoni.
Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Bonesking(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
How is Sharia Republic of Arewa

Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by udumosam23(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Eleme is not Ogoni. The lady is right.
Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Bonesking(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
The Aboki’s are running riot

Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Dedetwo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Armaggedon:

Eleme is not and has never being Ogoni. Eleme might have been in the same LGA with Ogoni however Eleme is not Ogoni. Ikeduru and Mbaitolu have shared LGA for long time, boundary with each other and mostly married among themselves. Still Mbaitolu is not Ikeduru, vis-à-vis.

3 Likes

Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by Dedetwo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Armaggedon:
I use to think they were ogoni.

Very good you have decided to embark on elementary research. It is fun to act very Un-Nigerian. grin grin
Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by SlayerForever: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
If it's not why did the Ogoni rain insults on her?
Re: Is Eleme Not Ogoni? by godofuck231: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
they are all ogonoids, just because of oil and development the eleme man dosent want to share, plus the ogonis aren't united due to cruelties and fetishism, ogonis are terrible, so they had to absolve,
the elemes are more homeley to visitors

(1) (Reply)

Sack Of Service Chiefs And The Unresponsiveness Of The Buhari Government / The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un / Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.