Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe (7386 Views)

Unveiling The Magic Of Modern Tech: The Gadgets That Are Changing Our / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by MissTechy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
So, guys I made a video where I talked about this amazing health gadget from Xiaomi that is super useful especially in periods like this where we locked in and eating a lot grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfHKVZFeUs

Let me know what you think.

Cc @lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by rapcy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Miss Techy, I want to have a chat with you over something, how do I contact you?
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by leonard002(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
I'm placing the order. I've been looking for something like this for ages. Thanks
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by jidxin(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2020
rapcy:
Miss Techy, I want to have a chat with you over something, how do I contact you?
lmaooo baba werey

1 Like

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 27, 2020
MissTechy:
So, guys I made a video where I talked about this amazing health gadget from Xiaomi that is super useful especially in periods like this where we locked in and eating a lot grin grin

if i want to search for it on jumia, what is the name?
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Too much Tech shocked shocked
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by bobo65(m): 4:53am On Mar 27, 2020
MissTechy:

Jeez 56 shocked
Omo small thing u go dey weightless o
grin
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by UzorChinonso(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2020
very good gadget. I really need to get one.
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by bjt(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2020
dancok:

Here you go

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by MissTechy(f): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2020
dancok:

Xiaomi smart scale

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by MissTechy(f): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2020
rapcy:

Hiya you can send me a mail misstechyng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by MissTechy(f): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=bjt post=87803101]

Here you go[/quote

Yup that is the one
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by petertamtam6(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Make cool money online this period @ https://www.mybitcoindaily.com/?tamtam6
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by femi4: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2020
MissTechy:

Cc @lalasticlala
Every celebrity is doing give away in this trying time. When are you distributing phones on this platform

1 Like

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by MissTechy(f): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2020
femi4:
Every celebrity is doing give away in this trying time. When are you distributing phones on this platform

Soon and very soon
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by seanwilliam(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
abeg mislautech abi wetin be your name?? Chinese cause this pandemic and u still dey bring there product here again.. no lemme vex for u oo..

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Businext: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2020
coolgood one

For catholics remember lent continues, fast and pray

Do stations with yourself or family

#StaySafe
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Deicide: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Glad to see you still making videos, Love all your work.
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by sonofanarchy(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2020
missTechy I have been observing you, what's your aim here? are you searching for husband?
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by NotBeenPaid: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2020
sonofanarchy:
missTechy I have been observing you, what's your aim here? are you searching for husband?

Lmao..!

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Alberta123: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2020
sonofanarchy:

Wtf grin cheesy cheesy

Are you applying?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by ybalogs(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Stay home and stay safe.

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by CAUSTIC002: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
abeg mislautech abi wetin be your name?? Chinese cause this pandemic and u still dey bring there product here again.. no lemme vex for u oo..
lol grin calm down
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by ybalogs(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2020
May God protect us from this pandemic.

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by BlackBaron: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2020
I stand to be corrected. It cannot definitely give you accurate BMI. Body fat and other readings can not be read on scales.
It's no more than a marketing fad from Xiaomi.
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Iceyjays(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2020
MissTechy:

Hiya you can send me a mail misstechyng@gmail.com
Can you give me your number or WhatsApp number?
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by sonofanarchy(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Iceyjays:
Can you give me your number or WhatsApp number?
you dey look for toto to smash ABI? I said it,she into buying and selling of other things apart from techy techy
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Iceyjays(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you dey look for toto to smash ABI? I said it,she into buying and selling of other things apart from techy techy
Shut up!
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by wingmanIII: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2020
BlackBaron:
I stand to be corrected. It cannot definitely give you accurate BMI. Body fat and other readings can not be read on scales.
It's no more than a marketing fad from Xiaomi.

It can. You input your height it can accurately calculate your BMI
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Richdad50(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2020
shocked

Good job from MissTechy.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by BennyDGreat: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tobi try and add background music/sound to your videos. Try to make the background sound not too dull nor overwhelming. It's gonna add flavour to your videos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno P6 Reviews / Why Do People Hate Tecno Devices / Free Dictionary N Kjv Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.