Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe (7397 Views)

Unveiling The Magic Of Modern Tech: The Gadgets That Are Changing Our / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by MissTechy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Tobi try and add background music/sound to your videos. Try to make the background sound not too dull nor overwhelming. It's gonna add flavour to your videos

Thank you so much for the advice. I usually do that but I discovered that most people don't like it cos it sometimes drown the message that is being passed, but with what you have said, id try to find a blance.

Really appreciate this.
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Iceyjays(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
MissTechy:

Thank you so much for the advice. I usually do that but I discovered that most people don't like it cos it sometimes drown the message that is being passed, but with what you have said, id try to find a blance.

Really appreciate this.
Didn't you see my mention?
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by BlackBaron: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
wingmanIII:

It can. You input your height it can accurately calculate your BMI
Correction taken seeing you can input your height and get BMI results.
However, its claims of measuring body fat, bone mass and muscle mass is marketing bs.
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
bjt:

Here you go
thanks
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by Realstick941: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
is this the 2nd or 3rd generation xaomi scale
Re: One Of The Gadgets I Use During Self-lockdown #staysafe by RuggedSniper: 1:17am On Jun 09, 2020
MissTechy:
So, guys I made a video where I talked about this amazing health gadget from Xiaomi that is super useful especially in periods like this where we locked in and eating a lot grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfHKVZFeUs

Let me know what you think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy / Celtel SIM GPRS Activation / Do You Know You Can Turn Your Lumia into A Projector With The Photo Beamer app?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.