Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss (48499 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by engrchykae(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
ugotex85:
It is only in Nigeria that the value of an Igbo man isn't appreciated. In saner climes Igbos are given sensitive positions and they deliver. In the 1950s and 1960s when Igbos held sway in sensitive positions Nigeria was functioning well and growing in optimum speed, but look at now that Igbos are sidelined and judge for yourself how the country has faired.
igbos are Jews,it's normal to hate Jews.

1 Like

Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by Dikegodspower(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
yoruba and Fulani fundamentalist won't like this development. any which way we are not disturbed
congrats nwanne, keep representing biafrans everywhere .
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by ugotex85: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
engrchykae:
igbos are Jews,it's normal to hate Jews.
No be lie my brother. The more we are hated, the stronger we wax.
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by johnmartus(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Why did you[ called me idiot? Dont ever mention me again if you can't be polite for once
Mbilla:
You must be a scumbag Yoruba man to think Abia State is worst than Ekiti and Ondo state. Keeping fooling and deceiving yourself poky idiot
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by Igbodicool(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
StreetFight:

Self praise and chest beating is good. It helps to suppress depression.
Counter his claims if you can! God bless over 40million Igbos all over the world.

1 Like

Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by TooMuchStuff: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2020
citizenY:

The highest level of poverty is to desire something so desperately and it is elusive or impossible to get it. Where it is a collective desire, everybody is a foe and the emotional quotient is severely diminished.

Go for CoroV test right now because your so called English is coroV infested.
Wish you quick recovery.
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by TooMuchStuff: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Glink2018:

I can see that you in pain because the people of the North are ruling. Sorry I. Such is.life.acept my sympathy.
Who told you that you are conquering every territory. Oloshi. I didn't even see your tribe dominating any sector or region or nation or continent in the world. You are not even dominating even your minuscule region talkless of outside territory.
Because they elected your brother for Liberia election commission, you are spewing trash, What about the oyibos that has been dominating the entire world before and after the birth of your shit-hole territory.
It's a disease worse than coroV when the DNA of Almajiris is wired to fail in every single progressive facets of life except killing, stealing and destruction of lives and properties.
Using QuotaSystem to hijack positions don't work outside Nigeria that's why no Hausafulani can be appointed by any country in the world to sensitive positions that requires BRAINS except grabbed by force using nepotism by Hausafulani elites.

The Curse on Hausafulani Muslims of the North is strong.

1 Like

Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by MoneyMan5: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Mbilla:
You must be a scumbag Yoruba man to think Abia State is worst than Ekiti and Ondo state. Keeping fooling and deceiving yourself poky idiot

You are the scumbag with an empty skull

Go to ekiti and Ondo you will see many Abia Indigenes, how many Yoruba are in your pigsty Abia State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by Graysons: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Is that all you could say.

Alright, where are you from?
Never mind brother, it's all good.
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by AyakaDunukofia: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2020
[img] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_James_Roye [/img]

People of Igbo descent have played various significant roles in the history of Liberia. Recall that the fifth president of Liberia was also of Igbo descent.
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by guychidile: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
be a good ambassador by living up to expected.,show the stuff I are made of,that made the president to chose u.��
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by guychidile: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
be a good ambassador by living up to expected.,show the stuff I are made of,that made the president to chose u.�����
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by engrchykae(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
ugotex85:

No be lie my brother. The more we are hated, the stronger we wax.
don't be deceived by the Caucasians who are pretending to be the true Israelites.
Jews are named by the Lord eg chukwuebuka,chukwudiebube etc.
Compare this with the unbelievers currently in Israel.
The holy people are to be trampled underfoot for forty two months.
This is times of the gentiles.
This is the end of the gentile world Dominion,the ten toes of the image of Nebuchadnezzar's dream.
The night of gentile world.
This is why the flags of these nations shows stars.
It's only biafra and Jamaica that has Sun in their flags.
Know thyself.
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by chewwie(m): 4:49am On Mar 28, 2020
LabDNA:

It's not a problem, it's a celebration that everyone should be happy. Stop trying to hide your jealousy.
There are elected Igbo politicians and reps, military leaders in Poland, Italy, USA, etc.
Jealous of what exactly? I'm from Anambra state, not that it matters in this case
Re: President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss by leo6543234: 4:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Download Bagan For pc – Myanmar Keyboard For PC – Free Download (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS X) with the latest version of v13.3. It is developed by Bagan Innovation Technology and is one of the best free Android App in Lifestyle App...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.