Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah (24216 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction / Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by SarkinYarki: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
The man in red is President of his country. The man in blue is praying for a man who urinates uncontrollably in public to be President of his country.

One is building public infrastructure, The other is building stomach infrastructure. Life is truly not balanced!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1505614201791946755

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Reno Omokri that is condemning Taribo is the one endorsing Atiku Abubakar.

175 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by chatinent: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
I also saw Kanu Nwankwo supporting Tinubu.

What bribe cannot do to Nigerians doesn't exist. They prefer an immediate bribe to doing sth that will quench an everlasting suffering.

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by SarkinYarki: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
jmoore:

Sharap

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by jmoore(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
chatinent:

What bribe cannot do to Nigerians doesn't exist. They prefer an immediate bribe to doing sth that will quench an everlasting suffering.

Do you even know the definition of bribe?

So a novelty football match by explayers will make your vote not to count?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by Totilopussylick(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
The truth of the matter is the truth is bitter

If the novelty match by ex-super eagles is to endorse Tinubu for president, then we the people are our own problem undecided.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by jmoore(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The truth of the matter is the truth is bitter

If the novelty match by ex-super eagles is to endorse Tinubu for president, then we the people are our own problem undecided.
If?
When Yaya Bello invited them nko, was that an endorsement?. So they endorsed Tinubu and Yaya Bello to be president? Nigeria will have two presidents at a time?

Nawa for una.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by alanto: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Na today I con agree say Reno Omokri dey childish. E just de create unnecessary enemity for himself.
He should mention another footballer of all the millions of footballers that became president after his football career.
How can such an old man be so childish and myopic. So it's only Taribo west that didn't become president of all the ex footballers in this world?

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by Mofun: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's a pity. Life is truly not balanced!

Check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by NGpatriot: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Awon ode oponu, Tinubu engendered more infrastructures in Lagos than the whole of Liberia.

Tinubu's IGR ingenuity and creativity generates more revenue than what the whole of Liberia generates.

These ignorant, intolerant, and undemocratic clowns are either dumb or oblivious that freedom to chose and freedom of association are guaranteed constitutional rights in Nigeria and Tinubu has the same rights as a Nigerian citizen to contest for any office in Nigeria, the same way you have every right not to vote for him, that's what you can do and the limit of your rants.

You waste so much time killing yourself over the man instead of looking for your own better candidate to support and vote for, and when you lose at the polls, you go begin shout rigging, not knowing you wasted your time on the wrong candidate.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
This comparison makes absolutely no sense. Reno should just take several seats and rest if he doesn't have anything meaningful to say. The same thing they're doing to Buhari they're doing to Tinubu. Sell your candidate, mba but they can churn out multiple posts pulling down another candidate making the candidate more popular in the process.

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Reno no well a swear

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by Xhuntra: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
NGpatriot:
Awon ode oponu, Tinubu engendered more infrastructure in Lagos than the whole of Liberia.

Tinubu's IGR ingenuity and creativity generate more revenue than what the whole of Liberia generates.

These ignorant, intolerant, and undemocratic clowns are either dumb or oblivious that freedom to chose and freedom of association is are guaranteed constitutional rights in Nigeria and Tinubu has the same rights as a Nigerian citizen to contest for any office in Nigeria, the same way you have every right not to vote for him, that's what you can do and the limit of your rants.

You waste so much time killing yourself over the man instead of looking for your own better candidate to support and vote for and when you lose at the polls, you go begin shout rigging, not knowing you wasted your time on the wrong candidate.

Tinubu that has been stealing 10% of Lagos income since 2002?? Karma has already caught up with him shaa. Piss-as-you-go man

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
dominique:
This comparison makes absolutely no sense. Reno should just take several seats and rest if he doesn't have anything meaningful to say. The same thing they're doing to Buhari they're doing to Tinubu. Sell your candidate, mba but they can churn out multiple posts pulling down another candidate making the candidate more popular in the process.
he's telling the truth with fact.

today what's happening with Buhari?
is everybody not feeling it?
but some of us shouted just like Reno is doing now.
so much for people who claims to love Nigeria so much but also love giving it bad leaders.
is that not fake love?
so we should keep quiet when men of questionable characters comes to contest and keep bribing people thereby eliminating fairness in the game that can send them to oblivion if there's fairness.
calling a spade by its name is what Reno is doing and there's nothing bad there.

hun I think you function much better on business section.
thanks kiss

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
and just yesterday, Tinubu urchins where celebrating Reno

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by LegendHero(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
There is nothing Meth cannot do to one’s brain.

Reno is just bitter that the players are not on Atiku’a side and he’s just banking on the senselessness of his Meth addicts fans.

Kanu said Asiwaju Jagaban was the first person to give his Heart foundation 5m as far back as year 2000, and he’s heeded Asiwaju’s call this time around. What is bad in that? Shey na Reno dey feed Kanu family ni or must everyone hate Asiwaju like the stupid Reno?

Below is 2019 during the 67th birthday celebration of Asiwaju. All the players graced the occasion back then so what changed in 2022 if Asiwaju invite them for his 70th birthday?

Ijokijo nijo asinwin, Reno should continue to amuse us with his theatrics, as long as his Meth fans are fine with it, then it’s okay!

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by NGpatriot: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Xhuntra:

Tinubu that has been stealing 10% of Lagos income since 2002?? Karma has already caught up with him shaa. Piss-as-you-go man
[/s]

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by hollah123: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
jmoore:
isn't it madness for any sane person to support atiku n believe atiku is a saint n deserve to b voted as President but tinubu deserve jail.

The reason y I support tinubu is that many people criticising him don't have a better alternative, they are condemning tinubu cos they say he's corrupt but support other corrupt politicians.

Reno is just a clown,if he's sure for him y not come to Nigeria n make yourself clean of corruption charges.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by hollah123: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
chatinent:

u people are d most funny set of people I have ever seen,u believe people can support u willingly but they can't support others willingly.

Anybody who supports u is a good guy but d moment anybody supports d person u don't like it's brown envelope,u people should grow up n understand that since d beginning of creation people have always have contrary opinion n till the end of the world that's how it will always.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by SarkinYarki: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
hollah123:
isn't it madness for any sane person to support atiku n believe atiku is a saint n deserve to b voted as President but tinubu deserve jail.

The reason y I support tinubu is that many people criticising him don't have a better alternative, they are condemning tinubu cos they say he's corrupt but support other corrupt politicians.

Reno is just a clown,if he's sure for him y not come to Nigeria n make yourself clean of corruption charges.

The reason you support Tinubu is because you are a cheap skenk that survives off sycophancy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by hollah123: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

The reason you support Tinubu is because you are a cheap skenk that survives off sycophancy
don't b stupid

Name a Nigeria politician that has never stolen a dime?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by SarkinYarki: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
hollah123:
don't b stupid

Name a Nigeria politician that has never stolen a dime?
Atiku but I know you will argue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by Dapson73(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
chatinent:

As if you will not borrow transport fare to meet Asiwaju if such opportunity presents itself without any monetary gain.

Tinubu's house has always been a Mecca to visitors even before now.

Meanwhile, this same super eagles played a novelty match for him when he clocked 67yrs.
So why the wailing now ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by hollah123: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Atiku but I know you will argue
i just confirm u are very stupid.

Have u ever heard about Halliburton scandal?
The same man that did d shit was jailed in his country,in case u don't know his name go n check Peter Jefferson online.
Have u ever heard about petroleum development trust fund b4?
Have u ever read about atiku role?

What about privatisation scheme when he was co?
U no just get sense,I can bet that u were in primary school then or u are just another uninformed nincompoop with browsing phone.

Have u read how obj described atiku in his book my watch?

U don't have sense at all for u to believe atiku never stole,d same man that did shit in custom.
Go n read his exploits,d same man that's always buying pdp delegates with dollars.

U are just a dingbat,just imagine someone saying atiku never stole,I feel like slapping u hard

U just vex me this night

D foolish u is even calling me cheap skenk on a topic u know noting about,it's highly annoying when u know noting about something n u are arguing blindly about it.

I am 100% sure that d ignorant u will vote for atiku because u believe he's an angel.

U are a disgrace to whatever u stand to represent,I feel like seeing u n planking that your useless skull housing dull brain with 2 by 2.

Imagine atiku never stole

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by SarkinYarki: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
hollah123:
i just confirm u are very stupid.

Have u ever heard about Halliburton scandal?
The same man that did d shit was jailed in his country,in case u don't know his name go n check Peter Jefferson online.
Have u ever heard about petroleum development trust fund b4?
Have u ever read about atiku role?

What about privatisation scheme when he was co?
U no just get sense,I can bet that u were in primary school then or u are just another uninformed nincompoop with browsing phone.

Have u read how obj described atiku in his book my watch?

U don't have sense at all for u to believe atiku never stole,d same man that did shit in custom.
Go n read his exploits,d same man that's always buying pdp delegates with dollars.

U are just a dingbat,just imagine someone saying atiku never stole,I feel like slapping u hard

U just vex me this night

What about Halliburton and Privatization?

It's has never been proven Atiku had a hand in it but rather allegations alll past head of states including your Buhari participated in the Halliburton bribe one way or the other ..

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by hollah123: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What about Halliburton and Privatization?

It's has never been proven Atiku had a hand in it but rather it has been proven alll past head of states including your Buhari participated in the Halliburton bribe one way or the other ..
u no get sense true true

I don't have to argue with u again cos I can't even see u to slap so y engage in what will make me angry?

Atiku is an angel

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by Karlovych: 3:39am On Mar 21, 2022
embarassed embarassed It will never be well with Drugnibu.

I devoted 8 years of my life supporting a useless leader, now that his tenure is about to come to an end I've realized how useless a 30k zombie stipend is as it has no value in my life presently.

Please do not waste your life supporting or voting for useless leaders, the future of their kids are already secured while I'll be heading back to my village in Benue because due to inflation, my "poultry" business is failing as a result of the foolish leaders I supported.

Signed
F.D. Terungwa
Author- "8 years of a Zombie Slave"

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Loud mouth fool.

Attention seeking MOFO.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 21, 2022
R

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah by Action102(m): 4:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option / Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.