Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic (26269 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) / COVID-19: BUA Group Donates 5 Ambulances, 20 Hilux Vehicles To Kano / Uba Donates N5 Billion To Covid-19 Relief Support Across Africa – Lasg Gets N1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Zack1G: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
I pray that the money be used as intended by the donors, knowing well how our leaders behaves over funds like these.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by AFONJACOW(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
That's my bank, but I hope dey no go cut am from my money
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by uuzba(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Rasmega:

Or even credit all UBA users with 40k each.
You will all eat your N40k finish, Nigeria will remain in problems and conflict and you will start begging for another N40k again, next month.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by richard870(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
alienvirus:
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

If mankind had adhered to this advice, the whole world won't be in this mess. Yet, it is the solution adopted by everyone.

For those that are not happy that the message was from the noblest of mankind, you can do yourself a good by kissing a high tension.

#PEPPPERDEM
So typical....smh
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by aimuan(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
alienvirus:
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

If mankind had adhered to this advice, the whole world won't be in this mess. Yet, it is the solution adopted by everyone.

For those that are not happy that the message was from the noblest of mankind, you can do yourself a good by kissing a high tension.

#PEPPPERDEM
your Mohammed did not see anything. He said "IF" you hear of an outbreak of a plague,is that what you called prophecy? Use your sense don't let religion talk over you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
SpecialAgent:

Brother please stop this, to me it appears you are just gloating instead of passing a message
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
monimekaz:

Allow person hear word jor.. You are just going about spamming every thread with this nonsense. A prophet that cannot cure Corona virus is that one a prophet grin
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by PeaceNexus(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
He is the poor grin grin grin
shogz89:
how much have you given to the poor?

1 Like

[s]
sunshineV:

Who asked about Mohammad? How much did he donate?
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s][/s]
richard870:
So typical....smh
[s][/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
aimuan:
your Mohammed did not see anything. He said "IF" you hear of an outbreak of a plague,is that what you called prophecy? Use your sense don't let religion talk over you..
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by panache01: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
uuzba:

You will all eat your N40k finish, Nigeria will remain in problems and conflict and you will start begging for another N40k again, next month.
Firstly, I don't UBA. I said that because all this money, imf grants and others don't get to poor masses. I love what runtown did yesterday. Imagine he gave the money to a politician to share. What do you think would have happened?

Nigeria has always been in problem and conflicts since and it's not during this Corona era that Tony's fund will fix Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Jaqenhghar: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
So all this people, una get money like this yet poor man never chop for Niggeria. This Corona is a revealer of all things
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by WinkWrld: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Why not pay the money straight into julious berger account let them build a world class hospital. Otherwise it is Audio Money

Meanwhile the richest man in africa is giving 200million. What a shame, he should keep the money, money that cannot buy plot of land in lekki.

1billion naira in every state is only 36billion. 2 politicians can pay it easily, Jaga i see u�
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
futuregovernor:
Useless gift. Why not give the money to poor Nigerian, civil servant!

Civil servant no dey part of the poor, them dey collect something, even if them no dey satisfied
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Jaqenhghar: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
futuregovernor:
Oga na so you want take be governor? grin
Meanwhile remember me in ya kingdom when you become governor O. At least one contract nah wink
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Yada01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
God bless you Tony
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Rasmega:

Or even credit all UBA users with 40k each.
uba is currently running a promo enquire and participate and stand a chance to win thats enough for uba users.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by maxwelltennyson(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
abeg my fellow nairalanders help me with this #5,000 naira I promise to pay back 10,000#,2117782709, zenith bank
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Goalnaldo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Just received this message in my email just now. Very nice from them. I hope it won't be diverted for something else.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Cmanforall: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://twitter.com/UBAGroup/status/1243128808129126400?s=19
See how money is coming out....

It is good they are donating... But this should be a wake-up call for us to improve our health sector for the future.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by wrose(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://twitter.com/UBAGroup/status/1243128808129126400?s=19
Blood of Zechariah. I can bet my left ballz that 75% of this funds would be siphoned with double headed straw by those in authority. Is it not Africa??
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
futuregovernor:
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l get your point though cheesy
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by puremaker7(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Onebottle:
This is great
Really great

But come o. Who dem give the money
go get corona virus first to be eligible
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Brunicekid(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
truthfulparrot:
At least Tony is one rich Nigerian with conscience. He is aware that the porous financial system in Nigeria has made it possible for Banks to make very huge profits from excess charges, illegal deductions and Forex racketeering
Exactly... Tonu Elumelu and his UBA Management Team are taking from the excess profit Bank sometimes makes, and using it to improving the quality of health care treatment in times of COVID-19 like this.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by maxwelltennyson(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
somebody should pls give me #5,000 I promise to pay back by the end of this week with #5,000 naira extra pls help a brother in need, 2117782709,zenith bank. pls I need this money today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Attracts Bed Bugs To Your Home? / 70 Years-Old Father Weeps As Hospital Denies Him Access To Daughter’s Corpse / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.