Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic (26268 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) / COVID-19: BUA Group Donates 5 Ambulances, 20 Hilux Vehicles To Kano / Uba Donates N5 Billion To Covid-19 Relief Support Across Africa – Lasg Gets N1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Injera(f): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
alienvirus:
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

If mankind had adhered to this advice, the whole world won't be in this mess. Yet, it is the solution adopted by everyone.

For those that are not happy that the message was from the noblest of mankind, you can do yourself a good by kissing a high tension.

#PEPPPERDEM
Stop spamming us with your audio prophet who never prophecy anything
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by monimekaz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
alienvirus:
[s][/s]

sha don't bomb us.. Na una work be that. Awon eyan 7 virgins .
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
who did they give the money to? should have just keep the money and distribute to small scale businesses and market women after the virus shit is over.

Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by seglad2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
VERY AUDIO

nnatobryno:
audio money lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Godbpraised: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tony elumelu donate 5billion? Person wey sack him a lot of him staff this January. Hmmmm. Audio money loaded.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by PHijo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
The headline should read; "UBA donates to Lagos". That's all I see! Barely anything to the rest of Nigeria or Africa.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Icebreeze(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
At the end one of the nickcompupu will divert it into his/her for a fixed deposit sh!t and that's the end of the money.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Dino20: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
God bless you Mr. Tony Eulmelu.
My Honorable and Gentle Mentor.... ���
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Masterpiece676: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Uba herei come, even though I don't have much in my account but I'm going to bank with you. God bless Tony
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by templeRun20(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Abeg this money wey dem dey donate so, which person account dem dey pay ham put?
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Michealky: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
futuregovernor:
Useless gift. Why not give the money to poor Nigerian, civil servant!

U think slow. U should be ashamed u even existed
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by aimuan(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
alienvirus:
[s][/s]
If you like cancel my posy from now.till tomorrow, the fact remain your lies have been busted.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by mrkia(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
alienvirus:

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

If mankind had adhered to this advice, the whole world won't be in this mess. Yet, it is the solution adopted by everyone.

For those that are not happy that the message was from the noblest of mankind, you can do yourself a good by kissing a high tension.

#PEPPPERDEM
Jazaakal laahu khaer. let me repost this
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Michealky: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
Rasmega:

Or even credit all UBA users with 40k each.

We are talking about the betterment of the country, u are here soliciting for paycheck
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Michealky: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
oyeb15:
Where is Dangote?

Moreover, just subsidize fuel , kerosene and gas to #50, zero payment of Nepa bill, gotv ,lekki toll and lift embdgo on rice importation.

That will go round.

Nigerians will always be Nigerians. So because of the pandemic effect we should now reduce stock prices? Then watch Nigeria fall so bad
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Joefat: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
So because of this audio money u people has been deducted my money.. U better refund my 6900k which were deducted from my account yesterday. Or else. I'll send God of corona to una doorstep.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s][/s]
Injera:

Stop spamming us with your audio prophet who never prophecy anything
[s][/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s][/s]
monimekaz:

sha don't bomb us.. Na una work be that. Awon eyan 7 virgins .
[s][/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Michealky: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
36STATES:
Where is Dangote? Is Dangote the stingiest billionaires in the world?

So what Does Dangote have to do with this eh? He should bring out 50billion abi? Government wey never do anything u dey hope on dangote
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by AbigailONebechi: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
alienvirus:

#PEPPPERDEM
[/s]

From an illiterate prophet that couldn't read or write?
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s][/s]
aimuan:
If you like cancel my posy from now.till tomorrow, the fact remain your lies have been busted.
[s][/s]
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Ifidon25: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
audio donation
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by alienvirus: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
mrkia:
Jazaakal laahu khaer. let me repost this
Wahiyak. Ma shaAllah
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by OpTiX45: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
In the end we will not see where the money went to...the way firms and organizations release funds billions and millions even before Corona but we won't see the impact of the money...Increasing levels of poverty in this Zoogeria..nonsense!
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by abbasajao(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
And UBA have to send mail to their customers individually that they have donated #5b?
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Ifidon25: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
SoftP:

Most of these persons are on borrowed airtime; yet they still won’t appreciate the simple gift from a golden heart.

E Pele o
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
So which one is being allocated to the citizens sitting at home? Mtcheewww
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Richiez(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nice gesture from UBA cool
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by Okuda(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
truthfulparrot:
At least Tony is one rich Nigerian with conscience. He is giving back to the society with the porous financial system that has made it possible for people like him to make so much money.
Banks in Nigeria are corporate scammers.
They make huge profits from illegal and excess deductions from the accounts of helpless Nigerians. They are also taking advantage of the CBN Voodoo exchange rate system to make billions of naira.
Banks are the major problem with Nigeria. They refused to lend to the SME sector and they charge ridiculous interest rates and yet they will declare billions of Naira in profit every year.

while i do agree with some parts of your assertions, think it, with a usless system like the Nigerian one, how do banks comfortably lend monies to SME /that may not have the capacity to pay back? The Nigerian system is faulty to its roots and its not the banks thst sre responsible for that. however, Imagine if this money would have gone to financing a worldclass state of the art General Hospital (CSR) mainly managed and ran by the bank then the effect of this may pandemic may be low on us at the moment. this is one case. there are different others i can mention.. Lets admit it, Nigeria has failed and failed us.
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by guru90: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
UBA is my business account...

But They cant even dish out 500k or 1m to their customers...

Now, they wanna use it to fight unknown Virus in African....

Nonsense!!!
Re: COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic by nuele(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
futuregovernor:
Useless gift. Why not give the money to poor Nigerian, civil servant!

Are u minding them with their "audio" donations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) / Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.