Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Snail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farming (387 Views)

Snail Farming Na Gold In 9ja, Revealed Live How To Start Snail Farming With Zero / Snail For Sale (good For Snail Farming) / Starting-up A Backyard Snail Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming by KelChuks: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Are you interested and want to go into snail farming? Do you want productivity and do it accordingly? It is really an interesting, stress free, and less capital intensive farming.
Ask me questions on the start-up and farming.
I will be willing to answer you.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Snail Farming by Nigerfine3: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2020
What would you recommend for soil treatment against ants and termites for a new free range before introducing brooding stock and after.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Snail Farming by KelChuks: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
I recommend you use a fresh loamy soil from the farm. However, care should be taken to ensure they are devoid of decaying and foreign organic materials which are likely to attract ants and insects to the pen.
There is no point using insecticides or pesticides as that may affect the snails.

(1) (Reply)

Proven Ways To Keep Farm Thieves Away From Your Farm And Property / Sausage Is One Of The Best Business In Nigeria Check This / Nodumax Soybeans Inoculant( Boosts Yield By Up To 60%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.