Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) (1075 Views)

Vtu Data / Own A VTU Data Bundle, Airtime Selling Site / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by smsreseller: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
We said a lot about the financial gains available in owning a Multi-Reseller Website on a particular thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5213385/vtu-portal-data-bundle-portal

While several paid for their Multi-Reseller Website, many complained of not having enough cash for it.

Guess what? You can now deposit N5,000 only and start running a Multi-Reseller Website of your own that will offer the following services:

1. VTU Services: VTU Recharge including International Airtime and Data, JAMB, National PHCN, Mytv Africa, etc.

2. Data Bundle Service: 1GB MTN at N430 or less. Low Reseller Pricing on other Networks as well.

3. Shortcode Service: Your Customers can run Shortcode Service for their Business for as low as N5K while you keep N4K on each transaction. Send "XCT" to 33811 from any network to confirm the efficiency of the Shortcode Service.

This Opportunity ends on March 31, 2020 (6pm). Own yours before then if interested. W h a t s a p p: 08161169857

https://smsreseller.com.ng/multi-reseller-plans
Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by smsreseller: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
After paying N5,000 for the Multi-Reseller Website, do you know that you will no longer pay any other amount?

Yet the Website would be yours totally and you can start making money from Day 1.

If you are puzzled, please chat us up on W h a t s a p p for clarification.
Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by smsreseller: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hi guys,

3 Days to go! Get this offer while you can if really interested.
Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by Compliant(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
After paying the 5000. Which I'd the package are you going to give because I saw so many option on your website
Finally, are also giving a domain and hosting or what?

Pls kindly explain very well so at the end people will not start saying they were deceived

Thanks alot
Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by smsreseller: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
With the current #stayathome or #workfromhome situation, there is no better time to have portals of your own bringing in money for you.

VTU Portal incorporated in your Website alone would ensure people are recharging airtime and several utilities on your Website without calling or distracting you, giving you extra cash while staying at home.

Don't miss this N5K Deposit Offer ending on March 31, 2020 (6pm) if you have been looking forward to having your own Portals.

Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by smsreseller: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
For those yet to enjoy this unique offer, you've got just 1 more day to go!

Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by smsreseller: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
For those who ordered, thank you. We look forward to your profit soaring high.

Anyone still interested can do so within the hour before expiry.

Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by olumideaeo(m): 1:54am On Jul 02, 2020
I have been defrauded by smsreseller.com.ng.

Do not trust them. They are thieves. I was told my website will be hosted by me. My website never worked and they didn't provide any support. Fraudsters.

Do not trust smsreseller.com.ng
Re: Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) by smsreseller: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
olumideaeo:
I have been defrauded by smsreseller.com.ng.

Do not trust them. They are thieves. I was told my website will be hosted by me. My website never worked and they didn't provide any support. Fraudsters.

Do not trust smsreseller.com.ng

Olumideaeo, it is shocking to read the comment you posted here on Nairaland. Interestingly, we are currently running a "Data Reseller Website" offer which we believe its low pricing would fit the pocket of some Nairalanders who couldn't afford our Portals earlier. Then we came across your nauseating posts.

Sir, such outburst could have been directed to firms without an office. As at the time of your comment (2020), we were running two offices in two different states in Nigeria. And both addresses were always imprinted as signature in all the email correspondence we shared with you. Look at the unprintable names you used in your allegation! This is nothing but a smear campaign, if we were to take it up with you legally.

In your incoherent allegation, you admitted that "My website never worked and they didn't provide any support." This certainly proves that the service (Bulk SMS and VTU Portals) you paid for back then (even at a highly-discounted fee) was truly delivered to you. But you alleged that they did not work. Yet the same Portals worked excellently well prior and after deployment. You were not the only Customer that we deployed such Portals to back then for goodness sake. But, of course, you were the only customer we were not hosting his Portals, since you remained adamant on hosting them yourself.

We later concluded that you should make payment for the reprogramming of modules (codes) that were evidently tampered with, either directly by you or the inadequacies of your web host, because not all web hosts are suitable for Portals. But you replied in the contrary. We keep record of our communication with our Clients and Resellers. Attached is a proof of our conclusion with you.

Rather than paying, you came to Nairaland to run a smear campaign. Please be informed that we do not accept money for services we did not render. We are very contented with the blessings of God demonstrated in the continued patronage of our loyal Clients and Resellers. In the same light, we do not offer web development services of any kind for free. We have been serving individuals, companies, governments and foreigners for several years and we have a good reputation. Please get to our office to have further complain (if any) resolved. And please note that you would still have to pay for any web development or redeployment services that might be the conclusion of the resolution.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Chymal / ** / How To Buy & Sell Crypto/bitcoin On Binance Safely As A Beginner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.