Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Has Happened To Chymal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Has Happened To Chymal (1075 Views)

Diamond And Access Banks Merger: What Happened To Our 5000 Naira Minimum Balan / What Happened To The Billion Coin(TBC) / What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To Chymal by kufre2010: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
I am just watching this investment platform to see if I can invest but what is discouraging is that one of my friends that invested in it since January 2021 said he is yet to collect a dime. Could it be that they had ran away with their money?
Re: What Has Happened To Chymal by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
419 Dem be o. No reason them, if u want peace of mind
Re: What Has Happened To Chymal by WordpressPhysco: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
I had warned my people about this investment but they never heed my advice. Well, it's all the same Ponzi.

The thing with most Nigerians is that they love quick money too much.

There is no lasting money via this method. If you want to make money be ready to offer value or trade your time for such.

If you're with zero dollars you can see some free ways to make a few cents - https://isuawealthyplace.com/make-money-online-in-nigeria/

Then if successful, you invest in something better.
Re: What Has Happened To Chymal by SavageResponse(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
kufre2010:
I am just watching this investment platform to see if I can invest but what is discouraging is that one of my friends that invested in it since January 2021 said he is yet to collect a dime. Could it be that they had ran away with their money?

Una no dey hear word
Re: What Has Happened To Chymal by chatinent: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2021
I tried responding to your email request. It isn't moving out. Hello?

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy & Sell Crypto/bitcoin On Binance Safely As A Beginner In Nigeria / Update: Photos Of The Mmm Guy That Killed Himself (graphic Photos) / Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.