Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

COVID-19: Port Harcourt Mall “NEXT” Sticking To Social Distance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Port Harcourt Mall “NEXT” Sticking To Social Distance (499 Views)

EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) / See How Social Distance Can Save Life / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Port Harcourt Mall “NEXT” Sticking To Social Distance by nemelu123(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
So I went to NEXT Mall to buy my quarantine Garri and sugar
They’re really serious about the social distance, and there’s army man around observing everything.
Kudos to the management and peoples’ cooperation

My problem there was the price of goods, pack of face mask� went from #9500 to #15,000
If mass couldn’t afford it, they might get infected and it’ll be easy to get spread, let’s just help each other �

Well I wasn’t able to buy bag of water join maybe I’ll be drinking my garri with tap water till further notice grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Mild Symptoms, Do I Need Further Attention? / The Real Best Powerful Herbalist In Nigeria / Get Rid Of Toothache And Mouth Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.