Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) (3755 Views)

A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Explorers(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Inmates at an El Salvador prison were forced together in a jailhouse lockdown as authorities ignored social distancing rules on Saturday.

The Izalco prison inmates were crammed next to each other after President Nayib Bukele ordered a 24-hour lockdown of prisons containing gang members.

President Bukele said their leaders would be sent into solitary confinement after a sudden spike of 22 homicides on Friday.

Hundreds of prisoners, mostwearing medical masks, line up next to each other on the floor, violating social distancing policy seen in the country at large.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8258201/El-Salvador-ignores-social-distancing-jailhouse-lockdowns-nation-sees-22-murders-day.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Explorers(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Gang-member prisoners are rushed out of their rooms during the maximum emergency ordered by President Bukele

Tattooed gang members line up in the prison yard as armed police, also wearing medical masks, watch on.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by chiunlimited(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Explorer on the beat again cheesy grin.

At least them try distribute nose mask to there prisoners, unlike a country that's doing audio testing and distribution of palliatives angry

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Take a good look at the pictures. See how many the prisoners are. How many guards... . Small. If the prisoners vex I swear with collective effort dem go bring the prison down. So why are they subdued. Because of the word... Prisoner. They know they are paying for their crimes. Plus they know one day they will be allowed to leave.

This is how our leaders treat us, but in our case, we don't know what we did, and we don't know when we will be free. Still on still we cant collectively fight against this tyranny and oppression. Test kits, common test kits no dey. In a country flowing with milk and honey.
Even the vulture suya man Don pack load. Hopefully hunger from lock down Don reset his putrefying brain

Sorry for derailing the thread but na so the picture move me. Well-done explorers.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by donbachi(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Do the crime and do the time.
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by princeade86(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Many countries leaders are heartless. Just like that north Korea president.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by MJBOLT: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2020
police be like "corona kill you there"

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by seankafor(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Why cant the gangsters mob and riot.. ?
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Goahead(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2020
This doesn't look like a prison, more like a torture chamber.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by tyup(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2020
They're Prisoners so what ya expect?
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by kalvoken(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Why are they all wearing tattoos. Are they in same gang group?

On the other hand, they are law truly law abiding. If na here, there can't be any orderliness as seen up there. One kabiru will stand up and nothing will happen.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by tillaman(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2020
I still can’t comprehend the level of hate that will consume a man to the level of inking every part of his body not even sparing the face,
El Salvador is one hell of a country, gang banging is the order of the day, we dey learn from them when it comes to gang banging! A country riddled with extortion and juv delinquency

but our very own Ikoyi prison isn’t any better though if not worse sef
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Explorers:
Gang-member prisoners are rushed out of their rooms during the maximum emergency ordered by President Bukele

Tattooed gang members line up in the prison yard as armed police, also wearing medical masks, watch on.

The tattoos tell me those guys are mainly members of the MS-18 and MS-13 gangs. Mostly MS-13 gang members.

I've heard a lot about them and how they ink up the entirety of their bodies. They are mainly allies of the Mexican drug cartels.

As a matter of fact, I got to find out about the MS-13 gang while I was reading about El Chapo's operations in Central America. They were pretty much a part of his operation in Central America.

They can be senselessly and mindlessly violent for real.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
seankafor:

They should try it then.

That would make the job of the prison guards easier.

Mass execution follows right after the Army gets called in to put down the riot. Trust me. The government is even looking for a way to put those guys out of circulation for good.

They are a threat to national security. You should see a good documentary on them. You kill a police officer, and get promoted in the gang. That is how they operate.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Shibaraba:
Take a good look at the pictures. See how many the prisoners are. How many guards... . Small. If the prisoners vex I swear with collective effort dem go bring the prison down. So why are they subdued. Because of the word... Prisoner. They know they are paying for their crimes. Plus they know one day they will be allowed to leave.

This is how our leaders treat us, but in our case, we don't know what we did, and we don't know when we will be free. Still on still we cant collectively fight against this tyranny and oppression. Test kits, common test kits no dey. In a country flowing with milk and honey.
Even the vulture suya man Don pack load. Hopefully hunger from lock down Don reset his putrefying brain

Sorry for derailing the thread but na so the picture move me. Well-done explorers.

Then they should go ahead and revolt. The result won't be funny I tell you.

Have you ever heard of the Salvadoran Army? They will definitely be called in in the event of a prison riot and those guys in the picture will know the worst.

Don't just take my word for it. Go and read about the Salvadoran Army and how they acted during the Salvadoran Civil War. They hardly take prisoners. Trust me.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by LivingSage: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
All I could see is tattooed cultists in jail. El Salvador EQUALS The Maras. What's their usefulness before?

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm, I can't do the time so no need for the crime.
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by BastardSage: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
LivingSage:
All I could see is tattooed cultists in jail. El Salvador EQUALS The Maras.
What's their usefulness before?
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by timay(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2020
seankafor:

Ahhhh grin

Those prisoners will be signing their death warrant. The government will just use the opportunity to kill a lot of them off to decongest their prisons, as they are a scum to the country before.

it will be an opportunity for the government to commit mass execution without raising concerns or sanction from the international community over human right brouhaha.

So I'm sure the prisoners know better.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmm, corona will spread fast here o
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2020
I just hope this pandemic will bring sense to some part of the world, if it doesn't nothing else will.
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Gang member
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Explorers(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
timay:

Ahhhh grin

Those prisoners will be signing their death warrant. The government will just use the opportunity to kill a lot of them off to decongest their prisons, as they are a scum to the country before.

it will be an opportunity for the government to commit mass execution without raising concerns or sanction from the international community over human right brouhaha.

So I'm sure the prisoners know better.

Just like someone we're looking for a way to roast, now sitting beside fire, rubbing self with oil/pepper.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by timay(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Explorers:

Just like someone we're looking for a way to roast, now sitting beside fire, rubbing self with oil/pepper.

Exactly grin

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by IeatPussy: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
See as all of them resembles each other with tattoos also.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Corrinthians(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
MS13 people dem. Worse than the Italian ot Japanese mob. lipsrsealed
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by BastardSage: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Corrinthians:
MS13 people dem. Worse than the Italian ot Japanese mob. lipsrsealed
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Then they should go ahead and revolt. The result won't be funny I tell you.

Have you ever heard of the Salvadoran Army? They will definitely be called in in the event of a prison riot and those guys in the picture will know the worst.

Don't just take my word for it. Go and read about the Salvadoran Army and how they acted during the Salvadoran Civil War. They hardly take prisoners. Trust me.
doing that right now. Thanks for giving me something to research about.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by henryobinna(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Shibaraba:

your analysis is bullshi..t.

if they attempt what you said there, there will be mass shooting that will leave them all dead. It's like you don't know how prisons are built and fortified?

The thing holding them is not the word/tag/name prisoner but rather the force that's ready to take their life without any remorse.

These are gang members, do you think those making sure they're not out of there are kids?

Oga even from outside you can't easily break in and rescue them not to talk of those inside that already have their arms tied to their backs...

You can pass a message without making meaningless analysis.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by henryobinna(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2020
seankafor:
Mob riot?.
Boss are you serious?

The guys that are armed with enough ammo will have a field day before outside help comes to evetually send the remaining over to the other side.

They're gang members and have already thought of this, so bro, they know better.
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
henryobinna:
your analysis is bullshi..t.

if they attempt what you said there, there will be mass shooting that will leave them all dead. It's like you don't know how prisons are built and fortified?

The thing holding them is not the word/tag/name prisoner but rather the force that's ready to take their life without any remorse.

These are gang members, do you think those making sure they're not out of there are kids?

Oga even from outside you can't easily break in and rescue them not to talk of those inside that already have their arms tied to their backs...

You can pass a message without making meaningless analysis.
If you're hungry ask, or send your account number. People will help. Don't let your hunger show by spilling vile. I made my analysis, make your own and shut the hell up.

Now go for Thanksgiving. I replied you.

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by timay(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
henryobinna:
Mob riot?.
Boss are you serious?

The guys that are armed with enough ammo will have a field day before outside help comes to evetually send the remaining over to the other side.

They're gang members and have already thought of this, so bro, they know better.

You dey mind the guy grin

He doesn't know that that's a maximum security prison were the worse scum are kept. The army will just use them to perfect their shooting skills by using them for target practice. grin grin

United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. / 7 Foods You Should Avoid In Pregnancy / How To Lighten Your Skin Without Using Bleaching Cream