Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,887 members, 5,505,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 April 2020 at 10:47 AM

Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour (164 Views)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. / What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26
After a year of thinking I have decided that jesus is a tool of mental enslavement. We must return to the Traditional Religion of our Ancestors. Christians are dying all over the world. Jesus said he died to save us but all we get is Covid19 and many more new diseases to come. Our people have known no peace since jesus and muhammad. Be sensible. Whenever disease wreaked havoc upon our lands we appeased the spirits and they went away for that cycle. Don't anger the spirits further. Use your tithe money to buy a white fowl or a bull. Perform your yearly sacrifices. Feed yourselves and your village with its blessings and rebuild the faith and culture of your ancestors before its gone forever.

In the Gods we Trust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by macof(m): 8:42am On Mar 27
Pagan9ja my old pal.

I was scared for a minute there grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by lawani: 8:53am On Mar 27
We must return to Ubangiji, Olodumare, Chukwuabiama and etc. They are one and the same person

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:56am On Mar 27
macof:
Pagan9ja my old pal.

I was scared for a minute there grin

Old pal? I am always with you brother. Wherever you go.

You don't need to be scared. Trust is very important.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:57am On Mar 27
lawani:
We must return to Ubangiji, Olodumare, Chukwuabiama and etc. They are one and the same person

Yes . They are the same.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 10:32am On Mar 28
Precisely, the African Gods are the true and proper ones.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 10:32am On Mar 28
Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 10:37am On Mar 28
PAGAN9JA:

Yes . They are the same.

Keep up the good work brother.

Take part in the social experiment here:

Amujale:
Out of the images on display, choose what you perceive to be the correct image of Jesus.

https://www.nairaland.com/5685899/what-true-image-jesus/

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 10:47am On Mar 28
Assumimg you arrive on this thread and are reading things that you arent able to grasp immediately, kindly consider these:

Should anyone adopt a God who is not in the person's own image; once a person embraces doctrine that doesnt teach that person to love that person's own kind above any other people, when one's oppressor and saviour; one's God and enslaver are one and the same, such a person becomes the principal agent in the person's own destruction.

Therefore, by using simple logic, we are to adopt our Gods above all the fakery that exist out there.

We know this, they know this and the entire world knows this to be true, yet, due to history behind Christianity and Islam, as well as the malicious and negative influence of both these fake religions on our people of today, these understanding is in direct connection with the process known as 'brainwashing'.

Let me reiterate, the time has come that we disown all foreign extreemist ideologies such as Christianity and Islam, and focus our concentration on reality, real history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Live By The Standard Of This World / It Is Finished / Light In Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.