Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour (1279 Views)

Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by medra(m): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2020
0017932748 gtb bank, please help a brother in need..may God bless us all..I pray may we all never see my type of situation in this period...and may we never experience what could lead us to beg for food IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by ikorodureporta: 4:20am On Apr 10, 2020
this guy still dey cheesy
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

No, they aren't

This is part of the beauty of the free will that the Bible and Gospel preaches, teaches and proclaims

You are free to rightly or wrongly, go rebuild the faith and culture of your ancestors before its gone forever. Just be mindful enough to pack in the animism or animist beliefs, worshiping spirits, nature, ancestors and stuff like that, and also have nothing to do with infanticide (i.e. intentional killing of twin infants etcetera), cannibalism (i.e. the act & practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings) and slavery (i.e. kidnapping humans then force them into bondage and exploit them to work free etcetera) that back in the day, was the norm, lol

I challenge you to show me any proof of those practices by African people prior to the arrival of Christianity and Islam.

I put it to you that all those that you listed above all stem from the agents of Christianity and Islam.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Did history teach you how your the African gods sat on their hands, and impotently watched as African forebears sold fellow African forebears to immoral non believers of the Bible whiteman.

It's obvious you are poorly read on history.

According to history, evil people from Arabia and Europe enslaved their masters of the universe for a period over 2,000 years.

The notion that Africans sold other Africans into slavery is the greatest lie in all of human history.

Anyone who pushes that narrative needs serious counselling.

The people who sold other people were the Christians and Muslims.

Similar to as the Libya Slavs trade is occurring today, so did these people engage back in the days.

Africans were fighting against those bastards and death spots.

Have you ever heard of Queen Idia?

Have you ever heard of Queen Zynga?

No?

I didn't expect you would.

The Christian Bible and the Quran are the reason that someone such as yourself can open you stinking mouth to bastardise our glourious history in favour for the very ideology that they used to enslave innocent people.

I cannot blame my parents, I never will, it was never their fault, they were forced to accept Christianity and Islam at the tip of the sword or behind the barrel of a gun.

They taught us these malicious ideologies because they didn't know any better.

What is your excuse?
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Just be mindful enough to pack in the animism or animist beliefs, worshiping spirits, nature, ancestors and stuff like that, and also have nothing to do with infanticide (i.e. intentional killing of twin infants etcetera), cannibalism (i.e. the act & practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings) and slavery (i.e. kidnapping humans then force them into bondage and exploit them to work free etcetera) that bac

That is the definition of Christianity.

Anywhere you see the Christian Bible, check history a few hundred years back and it stands for misery, pain, death and slavery.

I challenge you to show me anywhere that Christianity has been that isn't accompanied by those horrific atrocities mentioned above.

Give me one instance whereby it hasn't been such a case.

Can you find one anywhere on planet Earth?
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Christianity was introduced to us through the sword and through the barrel of a gun.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jesus is a fake god.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Someone is executed looking deader than dead and they have you asserting that hes the life!?

The fictional character is dead, how can he be alive.?
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
The African Gods are alive and well.

It's you that needs to wake up.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by etinanguy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
I prayed that God should have mercy on you guys. Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. Remember if you miss heaven, you will cry.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jesus is a fictitious character thar never existed, bin all that Hellenist gibberish and concentrate our focus on reality.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
etinanguy:
I prayed that God should have mercy on you guys.Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. Remember if you miss heaven, you will cry.

No, bud its the people who neglect their ancestry and divine principles and instead choose to believe in fairytales that need to check themselves.

As i always say, the elderly have a golden pass because they didnt know any better.

Us youth have no excuse.

Any youth in the year 2020 that cannot be bothered to research history, pick up a book or follow the lead of our historians and academics are traitors to the entire universe and not merely our continent.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes, we have been fed BS for thousands of years, but the year is 2020 noone is holding a gun to amyones head anymore; them days are over.

These times are the age of the internet, whereby one only needs to use a search engine to check on the things being said.

There are over 1,000 errors and contradictions in the Christian Bible and yet people cannot seem to free themselves.

Everything about Christianity is fake amd malicious.

Everything about our culture is original, awesome and divine.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Amujale(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
The Christian Bible is evil and occultic.

The god of the Christian Bible is more evil than the Satan character.

Why?

Because the god of the Christian Bible commits all the worst attrocities in that fake book.

If Satan is described as the pasonification pf evil in the Christian Bible, what does that make the god of the Christian Bible?

We would have to invent a new word to describe that crazed imposter.
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by Roycemadeit(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
macof:
Pagan9ja my old pal.

I was scared for a minute there grin
I saw a post you made in 2011 on Christianity and it's inquisition, that prompted me to look through the other threads you have created. I must say I am very impressed. Unfortunately, many of us have no mind of our own, what we have is what the white man told. If only we could go back to our traditional religion, we would be better off. At least we wouldn't have politicians embezzle funds after been sworn in by an authentic jazz.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by paulGrundy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
At this moment of time, we don't even need to return to sacrificing and god-worshipping. Rather it is a time to be science oriented and use our brains for something more profitable. All the gods of Africa are United in purpose at this moment and all they want is for us to do science at this moment when the gods of religion like Jehovah, Allah etc. are held in a spiritual cage.

I'm curious please which god do you believe in?
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by macof(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Roycemadeit:

I saw a post you made in 2011 on Christianity and it's inquisition, that prompted me to look through the other threads you have created. I must say I am very impressed. Unfortunately, many of us have no mind of our own, what we have is what the white man told. If only we could go back to our traditional religion, we would be better off. At least we wouldn't have politicians embezzle funds after been sworn in by an authentic jazz.
Thank you very much.
It's not easy growing out of religion and the older you get in religion the harder it is to grow out of it
I was fortunate to be critical at a young age and question everything

There's no gainsaying, Africa cannot have a surge of development and advancemen with a huge Renaissance that will contain the depowerment of these foreign religions
Re: Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour by OtemAtum: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
paulGrundy:

I'm curious please which god do you believe in?
I don't do beliefs stuffs, but I know that I am a god and I believe in myself, but I recognize Atum, Olorun, Ra and many other good gods out there, but none of them demands worship at these moments. They want us to follow science rather than God worshipping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Religious Sect Comes To Mind Anytime You Read This Verse? / 10 Habits That Weakens The Spirit Man / This Hymn Will Encourage You, No Matter What You Are Passing Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.