Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Coronavirus: We Will Not Let The Devil Laugh Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: We Will Not Let The Devil Laugh Us (202 Views)

Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You / Coronavirus: We Shall Survive This Plague, Pastor Kumuyi Assures / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: We Will Not Let The Devil Laugh Us by geoworldedu: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
God has told me to charge all his men to go and lay hands on all Corona Virus patients and they will all recover.
They will go to Abuja and breathe into the nostrils of all the patients as Elijah did to bring back a dead girl to life.
They will shake hands with the patients and they will recover.
This is an open letter to our well revered pastors: Oyakhilome, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Kumuyi, Prophet TB Joshua and Apostle Suleiman.
It is God that told me to charge you to go to Abuja and heal all Coronavirus patients there. Heed the call of God and miracle will happen in the whole Nigeria.

Who knows whether God has kept you for a Tim like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: We Will Not Let The Devil Laugh Us by culf: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
geoworldedu:
God has told me to charge all his men to go and lay hands on all Corona Virus patients and they will all recover.
They will go to Abuja and breathe into the nostrils of all the patients as Elijah did to bring back a dead girl to life.
This is an open letter to our well revered pastors: Oyakhilome, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Kumuyi, Prophet TB Joshua and Apostle Suleiman.
It is God that told me to charge you to go to Abuja and heal all Coronavirus patients there. Heed the call of God and miracle will happen in the whole Nigeria.

Hope God sent you as you said because
God is not a man that one will toyed with
Re: Coronavirus: We Will Not Let The Devil Laugh Us by Funaki: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
geoworldedu:

TB Joshua has prophesied that the virus will disappear tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: We Will Not Let The Devil Laugh Us by geoworldedu: 4:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Funaki:

TB Joshua has prophesied that the virus will disappear tomorrow
And it will happen according to the prophecy of the man of God. Amen in Jesus name, Hallelujah hosanna.

(1) (Reply)

Are Evangelicals Responsible For The Spread Of COVID-19 In America? / I Want Them Back / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.