Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You (1725 Views)

Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? / God Will Trouble Those That Trouble You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You by 1nice(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
DEUTERONOMY 32:39
"I, and I alone, am God; no other god is real. I kill and I give life, I wound and I heal, and no one can oppose what I do.

1 PETER 5 : 7
Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you.

Listen, never allow the queen of the coast to cause you trouble. You can repel the attacks of the queen of the coast with prayers and fasting. That wicked mother of Jezebel also know as the queen of the coast and also called a mermaid spirit can not harm any person that belongs to the Most High God. The queen of the Coast also know as the wife of Satan and the number one leader of the Marine Kingdom can not harm any child of God because the Most High God will never allow the will of Satan to be done on earth as it is done in the kingdom of Satan. The queen of the Coast hate the Christians with passion that is why she wants to destroy all churches of God on earth so that her husband Satan; the father of liars will continue to deceive people on earth to worship Satan directly or indirectly.
The queen of the Coast and all his marine agents are out to trouble the Christians and inflict the Christians with unstoppable worries which will cause the Christians into backsliding in worshipping the Lord of the heaven and earth and in bringing immorality into the church of God. The queen of the coast can not oppose what God is doing, she can try to oppose the will of God from happening on earth as it is been done in heaven but it is certain she the queen of the coast will fail in Jesus Christ name Amen.

ROMANS 12:19
Never take revenge, my friends, but instead let God's anger do it. For the scripture says, "I will take revenge, I will pay back, says the Lord."

ISAIAH 65:6
"I have already decided on their punishment, and their sentence is written down. I will not overlook what they have done, but will repay them

DEUTERONOMY 32:40-41
As surely as I am the Living God, I raise my hand and I vow 41 that I will sharpen my flashing sword and see that justice is done. I will take revenge on my enemies and punish those who hate me.

God is faithful to his people and will ensure that the queen of the Coast and her agents are punished for all the Injustice and wrongs they have done to the people of God and to the churches of God. The queen of the coast will be punished for molesting the poor people living on earth and for fighting the people of the Supreme God. That spiritual mother of Jezebel also called the queen of the coast and her agents will suffer seven times for the crying and suffering they cause the people of God and the church of God. God is the Creator of human beings; both the poor and the rich.
The people of God will look and see how the queen of the Coast and her agents are punished.
People of God do not be discouraged because of your troubles but raise your hands towards heaven and pray to the Lord, who works miracles because the Lord gives victory to those who deserve it, not to those who are unfaithful to God Almighty.

Know this child of God, the Lord of heaven will send his good angels to make the queen of the Coast and her agents troubling you to shake and tremble with fear. By the great power of God, that unholy man called Satan and his agents fighting you will be destroyed by the fire of God in Hebrews 12:29. You have been calling on God for help and today God will help you and his angels will come and help you in Jesus Christ name Amen.
It is not good for children of God to be worrying at all times. God want his people to have an attitude of I will not worry for the sake of God. As a Christian do not worry because you have a God who is caring, He is the good Shepherd that take good cares of his flocks.

Instead of worrying get down on your kneel, pray to God, tell God that problem that is making you to worry, ask God to help you and to rescue you from your suffering and believe without doubt and fear in your mind that God will give you victory over your trouble. The God who answer prayers will hear your prayer and will send help and deliverance into your Life.

Worrying is not good for your Christian life, and it can hinder your blessings from God. When you are worrying you can’t concentrate on what you do. Worrying makes you make mistakes which you could have been avoided if you were not worrying. Worry can weaken you from praying to God if you allow it. But I am telling you today that you have a Mighty God who can rescue you from that worries, all you have to do is to seek the help of God through prayer and fasting. Never give up, do not be discourage, God is aware of your suffering and he is sending help your way. It will not be long, your trouble shall be a thing of the past. Just believe in Jesus Christ as your Messiah and in God as the one who exist and reward those who diligently seek him. Turn away from your evil and begin to do the right thing always. Do good things, do those things that show that you have repented from your sins. If you have food, share it with those who do not have food to eat. If you have two clothes, give one to the person who doesn't have one. Stop stealing, do not murder anyone, do not commit adultery, stop gossiping, help the poor and stop doing evil.
You can also overcome your worries by asking your fellow Christians, Church members to assist you in prayer.

MATTHEW 18 : 19
“And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by Father in heaven.

You can ask your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to assist and pray with you concerning the trouble you are facing. There is power in prayer. Pray every day with the following Scripture chapters; psalms 9, psalms 70, psalms 91, psalms 121, and psalms 138. Do not be discourage and afraid. Stop worrying because of the suffering you are passing through just have faith in God, pray and believe that by the help of God everything will be alright again.

Pray with this prayer below ;

PRAYER

My Father in heaven, I thank and praise you for your love which cares for me. Have mercy on me God, forgive all my sins and make me holy again. Help me Lord and deliver me from all my worries. I come to you for help, please Lord give me solution to my worries and let your Love protect me. May the blood of Jesus Christ cover me and rescue me from my troubles. May the Fire of God destroy any power responsible for my troubles. I thank You Lord God of heaven for You are good and your love is eternal. Lord I need your help, come to my aid Lord and answer my prayer. Bless me Lord and save me. I praise you the Prince of the heavenly army, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the great Warrior. I thank You Lord for answering my prayer and for sending your angels to my aid. Thank You Lord God Almighty for answering my prayer in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen.

You are blessed, be joyful and celebrate because God has remember you.
smiley cheesy wink

Re: Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You by Flexherbal(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
1nice:
DEUTERONOMY 32:39
"I, and I alone, am God; no other god is real. I kill and I give life, I wound and I heal, and no one can oppose what I do.

1 PETER 5 : 7
Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you.

Listen, never allow the queen of the coast to cause you trouble. You can repel the attacks of the queen of the coast with prayers and fasting. That wicked mother of Jezebel also know as the queen of the coast and also called a mermaid spirit can not harm any person that belongs to the Most High God. The queen of the Coast also know as the wife of Satan and the number one leader of the Marine Kingdom can not harm any child of God because the Most High God will never allow the will of Satan to be done on earth as it is done in the kingdom of Satan. The queen of the Coast hate the Christians with passion that is why she wants to destroy all churches of God on earth so that her husband Satan; the father of liars will continue to deceive people on earth to worship Satan directly or indirectly.
The queen of the Coast and all his marine agents are out to trouble the Christians and inflict the Christians with unstoppable worries which will cause the Christians into backsliding in worshipping the Lord of the heaven and earth and in bringing immorality into the church of God. The queen of the coast can not oppose what God is doing, she can try to oppose the will of God from happening on earth as it is been done in heaven but it is certain she the queen of the coast will fail in Jesus Christ name Amen.

)
Stop lying to folks in the name of Jesus Christ abeg! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Free From P*rnography Addiction / Can Man Really Help God? / Much I Dislike About Jehovah's Witnesses And Questions They Cant Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.