Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? (6422 Views)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
LMSBO grin "
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by Pharoh: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
Please mod delete this thread, it has outlived its purpose as ojukwu has been confirmed to still be alive.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by oderemo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2010
Please mod delete this thread, it has outlived its purpose as ojukwu has been confirmed to still be alive

let the mod leave the thread till jan the 13th grin grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2010
^^Seriously, just because Ojukwu said he would want to die on January 13th doesn't mean he would definitely die on that date.

Ojukwu didn't create himself, it's only God that has the final decision on his date of birth and death.

Keep that in mind! wink
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by aljharem11(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Seriously, just because Ojukwu said he would want to die on January 13th doesn't mean he would definitely die on that date.

Ojukwu didn't create himself, it's only God that has the final decision on his date of birth and death.

Keep that in mind! wink

mama the mama are u ok wink shocked smiley smiley

hope you are cool wink
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by oderemo(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2010
What of if the man fulfill his promise to go on the 13th ,would u follow him? After all he once gave a promise to go to war and he did it.
Rem. Its easy to play God these days.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by vorosmartm(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
mama-gee:

Thought this joke of a thread would be tossed in the trash by now. . . grin

What are the mods still waiting for?

You dey jealous my thread?
Pharoh:

Please mod delete this thread, it has outlived its purpose as ojukwu has been confirmed to still be alive.
You are definitely jealousying my thread grin

Seriously, who knows his present condition? Is he still on life support or he's up and doing evil things wink
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
Ikemba Africa, wherever u 're, It well with you.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by badesco(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Pifa, Why should a lagos street be name after Ojukwu? Has he done anything of note to warrant such? No. Therefore forget it.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2011
Ikemba is a hero,we all can't deny it.we don't need any part of Lagos named after him.B4 2025,NIG will divide to give way to the land of freedom and beauty- Republic Of Biafra.Our presidential palace will be named after him OJUKWU'S VILLA.
I pity the Yoruba's becos the North will roast them like chicken,islamise Nigeria n make it a sharia n bokoria state SHARIA REPUBLIC OF BOKORIA.9JA will defintly split n ONLY in2 2 countries. I pledge my loyalty n service to my govt, The Provisional Biafra Govt
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2011
Fashola can name Ajegunle after him.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by NegroNtns(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2011
I wish the Ikemba well if he's alive and may his soul rest in peace if he's dead.

As for naming a street after him, no where in Lagos wishes to be tainted with him, not even Ajegunle.

What an insult! Will you ask Kano to name a street after Ojukwu? But its not your fault for such audacity, its Yorubas that have yielded to your nonsense and dismissed your encrOachment as just an online happyhour.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by ak47mann(m): 2:19am On Jul 19, 2011
poster
you are full of crap, his alive and well ojukwu is very important figure for igbos mind your talk, am just trying to sound nice wink read this
warning b4 darkness consume you!!!

Ojukwu not abandoned, says APGA

The All Progressives Grand Alliance has denied allegation that its members have abandoned ex-Biafra warlord, Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, at the Intensive Care Unit of The London Clinic in United Kingdom.

The party’s statement was in reaction to recent reports in the media that Ojukwu had been abandoned at an old people’s home after his ailing health purportedly failed to improve.

While denying the reports on Monday after long silence, APGA’s National Chairman, Chief Victor Umeh, said the former Biafra warlord had been under excellent medical care and was never abandoned at any stage.

He claimed that from the time Ojukwu was attacked by stroke on December 19, 2010, he had received support from his wife, Bianca; the party, APGA and Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State.

Umeh also said that from December 23, 2010 when he was moved from the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital in Enugu to the London Clinic and later to other hospitals in the United Kingdom, all his hospital bills had been paid by Obi, an APGA member.

He said, “Obi visited the APGA leader severally at the London Clinic where he recovered sufficiently and was moved to Wellington Hospital, still in London; where he stayed till May.

“At Wellington Hospital, his recovery was interestingly facilitated. When he improved substantially, he was now moved to Lyden-Hill Therapeutic Centre in Twyford, which is very famous for physiotherapy.

“All these three hospitals mentioned enjoy excellent facilities with very brilliant doctors and other professionals. At the Lyden-Hill Centre, he had chest infection due to cough and he was quickly moved to Berkshire Hospital, which was near the therapeutic centre. He has since been there under excellent care and he is responding to treatment.”

The APGA chairman noted that Ojukwu’s wife, Bianca, had been with him all through except on occasional times she visited Nigeria for the children and also to take care of few domestic needs before going back to London.

He said, “She is still in London till today. Since Ojukwu’s movement to London, I have visited him with my wife in February. I’ve also visited him after the elections in May.

“The governor of Anambra State has also been visiting him. When I was in London, Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State came on May 13 with his wife and I took them to the hospital where they saw Ojukwu.

“Other respected members of our party had also visited him in London since then. The country’s Acting High Commissioner to London, Amb. Dozie Nwanna, who hails from Awka in Anambra State, has since Ojukwu’s arrival in London remained a regular monitor of Ojukwu’s daily medical improvement.”
punch newspaper

comments
Ojukwu is a great man who has a very high place in Nigeria’s history.he deserves more than this.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by Suzanwithu: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
All those who have in one way or the other said derogatory things about a warlord lord Ojukwu should have there head examined. even if you don't like him making jest of him or mocking him is totally out of it. please lets be reasonable
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by NegroNtns(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? by philip0906(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Tongue Lashes Vice President Over Lateness To Palace / Six People Found Dead After Eba Meal / Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.