Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency (81749 Views)

DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by enemyofprogress: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2020
seedgreen:
Pls is there any evidence in that pic to show it was taken yesterday Thursday ?
Una think day we be Mumu abi.
the picture was tooked some years ago
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by GGirll: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Crazy as it may seem. I am starting to believe this theory myself. Because there is really no logical explanation for this type of behavior by a president.

I believed from inception in 2016 when I stumbled on d condolence message from d queen to d peopl of Nigeria on his demise n a picture of him in d hospital you can verify from Google. Secondly involved more when I noticed he never usually travel with his wife lije other past presidents n gov do. Thirdly d issue of crisis n fights betw his handler abba kyari n his wife n family n he did nothing to address it. D wife's long vacation in UK until rumour has it that he was about to be married to one minister n she returned to d villa n her incessant out cry n all about Abba hijacking d presidency n denied her son yusuf d glass house to use.
Recall that during d election campaigns he made so many mistakes like calling oshomole d president n APC he called them PDP. I can go on n on just look at d happenings in d villa,all we hear is d presidency n not d president n yet most conspiators like tinubu n all d rest pretends all is well. Even obj had written to him n many prominent people has spoken in subliminal manner yet their useless paid supporters choose to believe nonsense.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by franchasng: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lmao...then your own mumu pass apc and pdp put together if you actually believe in your head that he will do a broadcast. We dey manage picture wey we see u dey here dey find broadcast...dey wait nah...you no even thank God say dem regard us foolish enough to bring out picture like this instead of the usual silence.
hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by enemyofprogress: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2020
Npower:
I have seen this picture before
me too. I have sinned it before too
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Difrent: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2020
seedgreen:

Which evidence was given in the "audio fake news " you were sharing

Mumu of the highest order
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by AmTruth: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Keep waiting for bad News from the President side. Isolation centers are being built across the nation for likely victims of Corona virus.

As life is unpredictable, some of us would find ourselves their and be battling even before President Buhari contact with it if God wishes.

So Stop the hate and pray that what you wish others don't befalls you SUDDENLY.

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:
Face mask for what?

With a powerful A.C. the fumigant will be completely expelled in 12 hours.

So face mask for what na?

Won't he wait for the place to be habitable? Or will he wear face mask and enter a place that is still smelling just to prove something to you?

Mr man. Face mask is to prevent you from others since he is not there alone. Even tho the place is fumigated. You need face mask from preventing your self. Your visitors or staffs might have it.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by olamidedivotee(f): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2020
This is the true fake news. I won't believe this until he snap the pic with todays newspaper
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Old pictures oo
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by petitejolie(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Nigeria...we will never see another govt like this again.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari in same office that was fumigated? What a super president with immunity against chemicals!

No need for grammar. If the elusive president is fine and working, let him address Nigerians live and give at least a press conference like Trump and other healthy presidents.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
Mathiasa:
Snap him with today's newspaper, that way I will believe u guys.
If he is infected, its not a new thing. Different sickness no kill am so corona will not.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland cheesy, you guys make my day everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by BOBAN2710: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Honbright:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1243277559015575565

UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE STILL ANTAGONISING WELLBEING OF OUR DARLING PRESIDENT. IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU ONE BY ONE.
CORONA VIRUS SHALL BE UNA PORTION AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD AND EXTENDED FAMILY AT LARGE.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by AtovicGerald19(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Honbright:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1243277559015575565

Hey guys let forget about this news of Wetherby he is or not in the country, i think we should not bother dwelling more on this..We all know that everything is possible in Nigeria.

For me Buhari is no longer in the country,which I think is normal but because of guilty conscience,they all know that they owe Nigerians.

However,they look forward to always justify anything purported as not true.ok nah
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ezmans: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

You see why this government is very foolish? If your whereabouts are doubted is it not common sense to snap a pic with proof of the date? But no. This is all they will put out. A picture that can be doubted and even proved false. But as a blind Buhari supporter this wont make sense to you...instead u will leave logic and switch to insults
Lmao...see comments below...people are pointing out that there is no sanitiser, no face mask, the office was reportedly just fumigated etc. I honestly didn't know Nigerians were becoming wiser. come and defend this nah...sheybe u know how to reign curses on anyone who has contributed to the state of this country. I will not stop calling you out until all of your stupidity is exposed in broad daylight...you can scream mods now!!!

Here's how this will end. He will do a live broadcast in about a weeks time or more in response to how we have criticised this picture. But did you notice how swift the picture came out in response to the rumour of him travelling out?
so this people still have time for all this in this period?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by StivoeDevoe: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2020
this is not true oh
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by toprealman: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2020
This man looks so out of place in that office......Grace sha
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ajixegun: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
I've seen the first pic before
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ezmans: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Deathisfreee:

If the picture is recent. Then he should be wearing a face mask. Stop deceiving Nigerians.
all aso rock rooms where all disinfected yesterday how come without face mask

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Hifeylove: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
But they said they are fumigating!! Is he sitting down amidst fumigation..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ezmans: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2020
babytoun:
"president tonight at work " huh ...even before corona was he working at night ?
cuming @ night
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
We thank God for the life of our president,may God heal the affected ones. Please stay safe and stay at home
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Agugbadin: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
seedgreen:

It cannot be yesterday because the same people said his office is being fumigated.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ezmans: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
DAutoDiagnosis:
Correct
a house foundation laid with propaganda il live with propaganda
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by EagleSquare1(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Mr. President did not set out to prove or disprove anything, so you won’t expect him to hold up a daily paper with today’s date and smile for a selfie. If an aide decided to take a picture and and posted to prove the president was very much well and at work, we can’t compel the president to respond to every fake news and, in this case, pose with a newspaper.
The aide has tried. We can choose to believe or not!
After all, we once had a picture in circulation showing Mr. President reading a newspaper upside down. Which means a photoshopped image could be made with today’s dailies and then we go to sleep with belief?

seedgreen:

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by ibolord(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Hahaha, FAKE!! FAKE!! FAKE!! A President that doesn't have Desktop or Laptop on his desk, anyway what do I expect from a Nepa Bill certificate holder. Why not hand over power to Vice President. Oh I forgot they are born to rule modasuckers. The way FG is releasing funds up and down for few days now, seems the cabals are carting away money fast fast because they know they can't hold on to this lie for long. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by EagleSquare1(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
This is Mr. President’s office at the official residence, not his main office.

Agugbadin:

It cannot be yesterday because the same people said his office is being fumigated.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ayoefa: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
seedgreen:
[/s]
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ezmans: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2020
seedgreen:
Nigeria is Tom & Jerry, pim pim pim
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by AtovicGerald19(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2020
EagleSquare1:
This is Mr. President’s office at the official residence, not his main office.

Gbam!!Good bless you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by adenigga(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

You see why this government is very foolish? If your whereabouts are doubted is it not common sense to snap a pic with proof of the date? But no. This is all they will put out. A picture that can be doubted and even proved false. But as a blind Buhari supporter this wont make sense to you...instead u will leave logic and switch to insults
Lmao...see comments below...people are pointing out that there is no sanitiser, no face mask, the office was reportedly just fumigated etc. I honestly didn't know Nigerians were becoming wiser. come and defend this nah...sheybe u know how to reign curses on anyone who has contributed to the state of this country. I will not stop calling you out until all of your stupidity is exposed in broad daylight...you can scream mods now!!!

Here's how this will end. He will do a live broadcast in about a weeks time or more in response to how we have criticised this picture. But did you notice how swift the picture came out in response to the rumour of him travelling out?

......"the office was reportedly just fumigated"

You speak my mind, God bless you!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
adenigga:

......"the office was reportedly just fumigated"

You speak my mind, God bless you!!!
Amen sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.