Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected (24381 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by simi522(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2020
only God can save us from this corrona virus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by meforyou1(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Yankiss:
Buhari is working grin grin grin grin grin Remains to credit our accounts. I have been waiting for alert since forever grin grin grin
you will wait another forever

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
one more thing "salaries of the civil servants"
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Ogaonos: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Digitiminimi:

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-well-ensure-food-production-distribution-not-affected-buhari/
what of plans for welfare package for nigerians.because we pray a vaccine cure should come by next week o.because by 2nd week of April hunger will start seriously surfacing.by d end of April unemployment will be high.which is already showing in d u.s
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Ruby5: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by spafu(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

So you want to abandon "poor local rice" so you can continue to import the "fantastic pure clean rice" from Thailand and India? Where is your brain? If we cannot produce food for ourselves then what are we existing for?

Because of Corona virus every country has banned export of their food, medicine, ppe. A time will come when the world will leave us to starve to death. Too many Nigerians are idiots which explains why the country is in such a wretched state.
Where did you keep your brain f_ol with servitude mentality? Do Buhari and Abba Kyari eat local rice? Did you not hear that Kyari had not medical records in any Nigerian hospital? Don't we have hospital in Nigeria? Don't we have Nigerian cars? Does Buhari or even Kyari use one? God pun_sh you for using your brainlessness to aske where is my brain. Ozuo.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Legendguru: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
how
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MusaChukwudi: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
spafu:

Where did you keep your brain f_ol with servitude mentality? Do Buhari and Abba Kyari eat local rice? Did you not hear that Kyari had not medical records in any Nigerian hospital? Don't we have hospital in Nigeria? Don't we have Nigerian cars? Does Buhari or even Kyari use one? God pun_sh you for using your brainlessness to aske where is my brain. Ozuo.

Idiat, go and eat imported rice in Cotonou, werey!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MusaChukwudi: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
spafu:
For more joke, text USELESS FG to CONVIKK 1-9.
As useless as this government is, it loves living in denials. You are asking people to stay indoors just when the raining season is setting in and you say food production and distribution will not be affected. Whereas other nations are admitting the negative impact the pandemic would cause their countries and are already approving monies to stimulate their economies, our own government led by a gworo chewing dunce is "talking in the rubbish".
It still beats me that a man who didn't look up to other nations in banning the importation of rice, which had since caused hunger in the land and forced poor local rice on us, could wait to see other nations responses before closing our borders. Now see where that reckless decisions has landed us.
Modified

Do you even know what is called "Comparative Cost Advantage"? If you had small sense in that your empty head, you would have known that importation is not completely bad. If it was, where is our exportation going to? If Thailand produces rice cheaper than Nigeria, you buy Thailand rice and produce what you can produce more cheaper compared to Thailand and other countries, like palm oil, beans etc, and sell same to them. Go and get sense.

Mumuni, next time you read about any economic policy or any policy tool, think critically about the APPLICATION.

Dont just jump and support any theoretical jargon that doesn't fit into your reality. Comparative cost advantage is useless to a country like Nigeria that doesn't produce anything VALUE ADDED consumer or industrial product (in billions of metric tonnes). What exactly are we selling to Thailand? We have been buying their rice for 40 years, so what are we selling to Thailand in return Sir?

We are not poor because of Buhari, we are poor because we are not disciplined, calm, rational and emotionally intelligent enough to use our BRAINS!

OLODO!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by spafu(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Idiat, go and eat imported rice in Cotonou, werey!
You are a useless mbati mbati, a progenitor of afonja and a servant of the Gambaris. It seems they have completely emptied your brain with dusa (chaff). Are you so daff that you concluded on using just two countries in the case I painted? Is international trade just between two nations? Is rice the only thing imported into Nigeria? You are a masochist - it is in your blood to be subjected to pains, that's why you thank your government for subjecting you to pain. Must you sell your produce to Thailand (Contra trade)? Did Thailand force you to buy thier rice? Go and f_cking find buyers. Competition lead to efficiency, continue eating your stone infested rice and thank your government for helping you with such rice. The same Thailand rice was #7000 a bag when your useless president came on stage, how much is the local rice today? Over #15000 with stones inside. If Thailand rice was stoneless for #7000 then, what make your useless government unable to make the local rice stoneless at #15000? I know you have no answers, you will only quote me and display your crass ignorance and limited education.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by anoziechi(f): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
one paint of garri is 1700 in my area
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Engrgreg231(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
When we were moving freely production and distribution was affected how much more now that movement is restricted anyway all these our leaders God is more than you
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MusaChukwudi: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
spafu:

You are a useless mbati mbati, a progenitor of afonja and a servant of the Gambaris. It seems they have completely emptied your brain with dusa (chaff). Are you so daff that you concluded on using just two countries in the case I painted? Is international trade just between two nations? Is rice the only thing imported into Nigeria? You are a masochist - it is in your blood to be subjected to pains, that's why you thank your government for subjecting you to pain. Must you sell your produce to Thailand (Contra trade)? Did Thailand force you to buy thier rice? Go and f_cking find buyers. Competition lead to efficiency, continue eating your stone infested rice and thank your government for helping you with such rice. The same Thailand rice was #7000 a bag when your useless president came on stage, how much is the local rice today? Over #15000 with stones inside. If Thailand rice was stoneless for #7000 then, what make your useless government unable to make the local rice stoneless at #15000? I know you have no answers, you will only quote me and display your crass ignorance and limited education.

Tell us what you export in exchange for your imports? That is the number 1 reason the country is getting poorer year after year, and the Naira is permanently always falling - going south.
190m food imported rice eating fools who cannot produce anything, Nothing! So what are we doing? Just existing from day to day - Doing Nothing!

Buhari will surely finish his term and go. Then you will shift your attack and frustration to the next person, then what? If you cannot produce the most basic thing in life, food! Then I pray CoronaV wipe you all out!

Comparative cost advantage, mumu..... think application and fit-for-purpose. That's why graduates are described as unemployable.
Goodbye, yamlegged villager!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by spafu(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Mumuni, next time you read about any economic policy or any policy tool, think critically about the APPLICATION.

Dont just jump and support any theoretical jargon that doesn't fit into your reality. Comparative cost advantage is useless to a country like Nigeria that doesn't produce anything VALUE ADDED consumer or industrial product (in billions of metric tonnes). What exactly are we selling to Thailand? We have been buying their rice for 40 years, so what are we selling to Thailand in return Sir?

We are not poor because of Buhari, we are poor because we are not disciplined, calm, rational and emotionally intelligent enough to use our BRAINS!

OLODO!
Foolish afonja is still ranting, even indeed your demigod Buhari wanted to achieve import substitution, you should have known that rice is not on the top list Nigeria's import. As foolish as you are just like the dummy Buhari, you can fathom what is and how to work to improve it. The one who is a big olodo here is you and I am seriously having a good laugh at your display of ignorance.
How many time do people consume rice in a week? How much does the country spend to import fuel with it refineries in comatose? How about exortic cars etc? I know you can reason it because the sense no kukuma dey.
You a big agbaya, omo Afonja.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Digitiminimi: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
simi522:
only God can save us from this corrona virus
so, you are food right? grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MusaChukwudi: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2020
spafu:

Foolish afonja is still ranting, even indeed your demigod Buhari wanted to achieve import substitution, you should have known that rice is not on the top list Nigeria's import. As foolish as you are just like the dummy Buhari, you can fathom what is and how to work to improve it. The one who is a big olodo here is you and I am seriously having a good laugh at your display of ignorance.
How many time do people consume rice in a week? How much does the country spend to import fuel with it refineries in comatose? How about exortic cars etc? I know you can reason it because the sense no kukuma dey.
You a big agbaya, omo Afonja.

Brainless ignoramus! Get lost!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by spafu(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Brainless ignoramus! Get lost!
Fo_lish Afonja, Gambari as_licking son of Mgbati mgbati.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MusaChukwudi: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
spafu:

Fo_lish Afonja, Gambari as_licking son of Mgbati mgbati.

A
Argue blindly if you like, una people no fit survive without coming to Afonja land. Flat head!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by spafu(m): 5:46am On Apr 01, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

A
Argue blindly if you like, una people no fit survive without coming to Afonja land. Flat head!
Which people, the Igbos? Don't drag them in, and you see, you just failed in your attempt to guess my origin, unlike me who can easily tell an Afonja from his reasonsing and senselessness.
Did you tell me you are an Afonja? No, I simply told you your root.
Here you are, a typical Afonja slave who goes to borrow ab Igbo and Hausa names just so you can conceal your identify, that you are from the land of Gambari_Slave, a people who love human rituals like mad.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MusaChukwudi: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2020
spafu:

Which people, the Igbos? Don't drag them in, and you see, you just failed in your attempt to guess my origin, unlike me who can easily tell an Afonja from his reasonsing and senselessness.
Did you tell me you are an Afonja? No, I simply told you your root.
Here you are, a typical Afonja slave who goes to borrow ab Igbo and Hausa names just so you can conceal your identify, that you are from the land of Gambari_Slave, a people who love human rituals like mad.

Ya papa! Swear say you no dey for Afonja land? Nonsense flat head!

Comparative cost mumu!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by spafu(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Ya papa! Swear say you no dey for Afonja land? Nonsense flat head!

Comparative cost mumu!
Your papa, your great grand papa.
Ka shi kutuman Baban Buran Ubanka, what will I be doing in Afonja land, a people that are slaves in their own land. God forbid I give my heatfor free mining.
May your useless head end in the hands of your ritual brothers. Dan iska banza.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by cnmarinepart: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
how we can protect our self to corona. please tell someone
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by healthshoes: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
great topic about these days thanks for sharing
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by godsource: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2020
I have learned many things with this topic so thanks for sharing with us.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by yzhfit: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Our engineers and technicians develop special conveyors and transport chains customized and optimized for your requirements. Our qualified technicians take us in the category of reliable conveyor chain manufacturers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police / Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.