Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? (271 Views)

Where Is KingEbukasblog? / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? / A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? by OtemAtum: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2020
It's been a while I've seen their posts on the religious section. I know them to be vibrant Christians in those days.

Sometimes we need to check on one another to see how we are faring, even if our way of lives are not the same. Even if beliefs and religions separate us.

I really miss these people, even though we don't do anything other than arguing with one another when they were active here and if they return, we will still not stop arguing grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? by LordReed(m): 6:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Kingebukasblog is on Twitter doing his thing.
Re: Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? by dazzlingd(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2020
They could no longer take the heat of reality hitting them on a faceless forum, they will rather go and enjoy the hypocrisy that their religion is working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? by OtemAtum: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2020
LordReed:
Kingebukasblog is on Twitter doing his thing.
Oh, he fled nairaland for Twitter. Glad to hear that he's not departed from the 'faith' which was once delivered to the 'saints' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? by budaatum: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
They have seen the light and gone off to evolve and will be born again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigeria Pastor Who Said He Can Resurrect Abba Kyari / Covid-19 And The Fear Mongering / My Birthday Gift To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.