Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja (2868 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State / Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by yusufu16: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Abuja is fine sha

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by yusufu16: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2020
More

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by yusufu16: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2020
More again

1 Like

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by yusufu16: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Beauty

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by yusufu16: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Lovely

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Petyprincess(f): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2020
OMG seeing this Abuja pictures makes me wanna relocate there nw embarassed embarassed Lagos is really overrated nd crowded!!

1 Like

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by estyvino(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Abuja fine oh
Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Johnjanrt: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Beautiful though misleading in the sense that Abuja is but a small chunk of the country's land mass
Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by PlayerMeji: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Oyel money...
Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by StephenBB(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Nice pics

But...can't your drone take pics of presidential villa, National Assembly, e.t.c
Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
awesome
Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Raydos: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Okay, but still overrated shit!!

Can't even compete with Nairobi or Capetown!!

Still a piece of shît!! I wanna see a real city like Manhattan in Nigeria, then I will take them serious
Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Marcelo290(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Raydos:
Okay, but still overrated shit!!

Can't even compete with Nairobi or Capetown!!

Still a piece of shît!! I wanna see a real city like Manhattan in Nigeria, then I will take them serious
What you should know is that Abuja is still an emerging city. It is barely 3 decades old. It is still the most planned city in Africa from the scratch. And it is actually doing very well.

Nairobi? Surrounded with slums? I would pass.

1 Like

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Raydos: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Marcelo290:
What you should know is that Abuja is still an emerging city. It is barely 3 decades old. It is still the most planned city in Africa from the scratch. And it is actually doing very well.

Nairobi? Surrounded with slums? I would pass.

3 decades? And still shít Remember it took the UAE government less than that 3 decades to build Dubai??

And before you say shít, remember no Nigeria city can compete with that Nairobi
Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Raydos:

3 decades? And still shít Remember it took the UAE government less than that 3 decades to build Dubai??

Trash! I've been to Nairobi. It's just a small overcrowded city. Nothing special. I personally prefer Abuja to Nairobi. Apart from their stable power supply...nothing special

2 Likes

Re: Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja by Marcelo290(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Raydos:

Can you listen to yourself? Like for real comparing UAE to Nigeria? Nobody is promoting mediocrity, but let's be fair and smart in our comparisons.

Nairobi has existed for long and because of it's prospects in tourism plus being the political and economic capital of the country, it is expected to be developed to an extent, but still lagging behind.

Abuja did not develop organically like most African cities. It was built from the scratch and can match Nairobi anyday and anytime. The only thing is just that Abuja is only a political capital. We also have Lagos which is the Economic and Social capital of Nigeria.

And may I reiterate that Nairobi is surrounded by the largest slum in the world - Kibera.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Chances Of Studying Abroad. / NCAA To Drop Fine Against British Airways & Virgin Atlantic / My US Visa Interview, Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.