Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buy Nigerian Crystal Quartz Gems- Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Nigerian Crystal Quartz Gems- Photos (1069 Views)

I Want To Buy Nigerian Instagram Followers / Citrine Crystal Gems For Sale (photos) / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Nigerian Crystal Quartz Gems- Photos by kudosamass(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Clear Quartz crystals are the supreme gift of Mother Earth to humanity. Crystal Quartz is the most effective and most powerful healing stone in the energy stone family. Clear Quartz Crystals are strong amplifiers of energy and power. It can especially be used for meditation, purification, and self-healing as Quartz is known throughout history as powerful healers. The six sides of a crystal Quartz points magnify energetic vibrations and power radiation. Great people throughout history use it to enhance and strengthen their aura.

HOW TO BUY CRYSTAL QUARTZ IN NIGERIA
Nigeria has large deposits of Crystal Quartz. It is mined in states such as Niger, Taraba, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau and Kogi. However, there is no formal market for the trade of precious and semi-precious stones in Nigeria. Buyers and users rely on contacts with gem miners and dealers to get their stones. I have for sale all sizes and quantities of Crystal Quartz Gems and other crystal stones. See my signature below to contact me. Or VISIT: http://gemstonenews247..com/[/b]

JOIN CRYSTALS & GEMS FACEBOOK GROUP HERE: https://web./CrystalsAndGems24/

Re: Buy Nigerian Crystal Quartz Gems- Photos by yrrobin: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2023
need lardge crystal quartz

whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession / Who Is That Mark Zuckerberg In Your Life / Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.