Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere (87732 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by GoldHorse(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
USA........Very selfish country. Why not throw some nuclear weapons at the virus or send some of your drones to exterminate it.... awon most powerful country in the world....Oshisko!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Nonsensical ramblings

Ẹ ti forí gbálẹ̀ mà.
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Beautyaddy: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Very Useless Thread.

So this is the time Shithole Nigeria can now be flexing muscle because the US needs temporary help to fight the Pandemic that every Country on Earth is facing.

Is Nigeria free from the Coronavirus

What are the Nigeria governments doing to help save the lives of Nigerians and fight the virus in Nigeria as we speak

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by DrChukzy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cheesy wink grin
You are a fresher right?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Chapii: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
tunary:
Take advantage of opportunity. where there are problems there are equally opportunities
Do you know that in most of those countries I am certain about UK, they are selecting whom to treat and who to allow to die. Life first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by crackhouse(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
meum:
grin

Where are all those doctors that wouldn't let us rest with relocating to the US? Oya US is calling. Pick their call grin
Nigerian doctors excluded because they can't offer anything.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by rottennaija(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
shyvicky:
Same USA that was sending emigrants away, God is wonderful, he actually wants a world without boarders and discrimination, a world full of love...
If that is what he truly wants, then he is not communicating
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
The God we serve ehnn
Now he's begging people to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Juliusmomoh: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
angryCan native doctor apply ?.. . Just asking

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Hassan88(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
O. Y. O

On your own

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Tboy1419: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Centcanada:
China has succeeded in bringing death rate to be so high all over the world because if they did not go to lab and prepare this covid19 and spread it to the world, it wouldn't have get to this stage what kind of people are these? Why is it that people are not seeing what am seeing? China did this to claim the world most powerful at this difficult time but should not be worried, God will prove them wrong. Wicked people!
. Which kind mumu talk be this.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by ogbonti: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Afrobeatsglobal:
Obviously US doesn't have enough workers, yet they deny people visas, Pride comes before a fall... See now

you think they want you to apply so u can treat people here? hahahaahah - when u do not have medical license?

dem want to put una for the frontline to take people temperature and once the virus is over - oya - ship your asses back to wheren una come from

na red cross work una won come do oooo - no be to be equivalent of US doctor

in war times countries enlist other nationals who are willing to take a bullet for her - ask what Britain did with Nigerians during world war II

Did they allow them into London after Hitler was defeated? whossai --- they were all shipped back to Nigeria - so dont be happy yet, they said WORK VISAS not PERMANENT RESIDENCE .... know the difference - its like you are being employed to pick apples in the fields - farm workers visa they give to Mexicans grin

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by obidr(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
ogbonti:

you think they want you to apply so u can treat people here? hahahaahah - when u do not have medical license?

dem want to put una for the frontline to take people temperature and once the virus is over - oya - ship your asses back to wheren una come from

na red cross work una won come do oooo - no be to be equivalent of US doctor

in war times countries enlist other nationals who are willing to take a bullet for her - ask what Britain did with Nigerians during world war II

Did they allow them into London after Hitler was defeated? whossai --- they were all shipped back to Nigeria - so dont be happy yet, they said WORK VISAS not PERMANENT RESIDENCE .... know the difference - its like you are being employed to pick apples in the fields - farm workers visa they give to Mexicans grin

So much jealousy and despair in your useless write up. Wake.up bro....there will be way fewer doctors in Nigeria very soon...Not just USA and Canada, Europe will be coming for them. Brace up and hold your leaders responsible for the massive brain drain that will occur.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Sirwallace(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
I know some idiotic doctors will apply for this Visa. Those ones wey wan Japa by fire by force. What an opprtunity for this folks. AMERICANA DEM.

Guess what,

before you make that stupid decision.

the US frontliners (the health care givers) are struggling to get PPE. as a doc whether half baked or half done, you should know the meaning of that. Thats like going to war without weapon with an invisible enemy.

A nurse died earlier this morning because he had to use one Mask for a whole week.

Yesterday, they are using trash bag, what you call Nylon as their overall. Governors are outbidding one another to get masks and ventilators.

45 health care givers are dead in Italy already.

So think twice before you make that stupid decision.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by mukthar2000(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bastard Trump, have u forgotten that u ban some counties not to enter ur country , why cant u make use of ur world power to fight the COVID19. U CAN SEE HOW ALMIGHTY GOD PROVED U ROUGH when u clam to be the world power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by ogbonti: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
obidr:

So much jealousy and despair in your useless write up. Wake.up bro....there will be way fewer doctors in Nigeria very soon...Not just USA and Canada, Europe will be coming for them. Brace up and hold your leaders responsible for the massive brain drain that will occur.

because I stated the obvious? whenever people tell you guys the truth you attack them - it had to take a foreigner called the Imam of Peace to tell you guys are stupid to be electing a stupid president - YOU do not know what capitalism and nationalism is -

Tell me, how many Indian IT experts got green cards in the USA before during and after the dot com bubble? in 1996-1999 THE usa was practically begging anyone with IT experience to come here and save them from an impending doom of Y2K bug- after Y2K bubble burst nko? were all those IT experts on work visas given green cards and citizenship? go figure - google is your friend.

I am only saying this so those who have the opportunity to come should save up their money or be prudent because when all this is over - there is no guarantee they are gonna stay. [b]Medical researchers [/b]may get a look-in because all "sane" countries want to make sure they are not caught unawares in the future - Manufacturing of medical and safety equipment will be prioritized, no doubt.

THIS IS A PANDEMIC, THAT MEANS - IT IS NOT NORMALLY GONNA BE LIKE THIS FOREVER - IT IS AN EMERGENCY AND IT WILL END- it is supply and demand factors - IF 500,000 DOCTORS come now from other countries and the need for them ends in 2 months, would that not lead to redundancy of physicians when 30 million patients all recover and the number of the sick who needs doctors revert to normal of 1.2 million people only?

So, what happens? you keep them for what? does that make sense to you? Do not think nurses or doctors practicing at Igando or Yaba will not be given free passage like that - its like Red cross stuff - sent to treat soldiers during wars- many came to Biafra too during the war - AND WHEN THE WAR IS OVER, It is - thanks, here is your pay and go back home!!!

THAT IS WHY THEY CALLED IT A WORK VISA- NOT AN IMMIGRANT VISA
so i am not hating bro - I am just stating the obvious!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by CoronaVirusPro: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
crackhouse:
Nigerian doctors excluded because they can't offer anything.

They can offer antibiotics, Blood tonic and pain relievers.

That's the standard prescription on a Nigerian doctor.

If you like have HIV, it's same prescription.

It cures all things
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by deavicky(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bad people they are looking for foreigners to kill. I tot they closed their boarders before now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by julimaxy: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
If UK, Germany, or Australia is calling, I would not waste time to g#apply, because I know that they will ensure my safety first.
But US of A, Naaaa, count me out.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by NovusHomo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Idyllic:
The United States is begging medical professionals all over the world to come to the US to help fight COVID-19 pandemic.

https://twitter.com/TravelGov/status/1243335697202851843?s=20

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/update-on-h-and-j-visas-for-medical-professionals.html

Invitation to come and die.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by KingWarri: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
rockafela:
Where’s my cv
U be doctor dah year No be OTM you study??

grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by rockafela(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin
KingWarri:

U be doctor dah year No be OTM you study??

grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by CSTR2: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
12inchess:
Nigeria as a matter of National Security should block this move. I wonder why WHO has not made a statement about this. You can't be dangling carrots in a worldwide pandemic. This looks very unethical to me.
WHO is tired of Trump. They don't know how to handle his wahala again.

He is the same man that endorsed chloroquine when his own FDA said No.

They are tired of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by hope4nigeria(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
meum:
grin

Where are all those doctors that wouldn't let us rest with relocating to the US? Oya US is calling. Pick their call grin
USA SHA, want to kill us all, imagine Lagos doctors apply for the visa, where will abakiary and covik 1-9 president get treatment

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Julietlove95(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
After all the shakara una even get mind ban Nigerians from entering USA na now una want us abi in this case enjoy your country we not interested for now.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Lastmankc(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
philfearon:

Ewu!!!
Mpi
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Kennodili(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
No flight to the US

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
All i can say is Trump didn't treat this matter well oh.... Some governors r saying they want ventilators...and he is reluctant to help... i dont understand...

Not enough medical equipment to work with...

Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by PropertyBuying(f): 12:26am On Mar 28, 2020
deavicky:
Bad people they are looking for foreigners to kill. I tot they closed their boarders before now.
You can imagine that.... Not ready to use their own citizens as the Guinea pig.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by edupedia: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2020
hope4nigeria:
USA SHA, want to kill us all, imagine Lagos doctors apply for the visa, where will abakiary and covik 1-9 president get treatment

They will come to your village...
I can see from your post on Nairaland that there are powerful witches in your village who like the rubbish u posted on N/L..Keep them happy a bit more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.