Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere (87731 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
temmypotter:
Suddenly, the need to "japa" is no longer appealing.

Dear US Embassy and Consulate,

We are content with our country at this time, although we are continually mired by the unrelenting attempt of the government and the head of state to take a shit on us and would not hesitate to migrate under saner conditions if given the opportunity. Recent happenings have informed our decision to sit our asses down and continue to tolerate our present government.

Hang in there though, once the plague passes, we will come running at your doors again! with even more force this time.

Kind regards,

Nigerian medics and by extension, Nigerians.

Speak for yourself. Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by tmoniexyz: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmmm.....nawaoooo
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:
This is where buhari has to be proactive so as to foil such predatory moves.
The Airports should remain shut.

Ensure that no medical doctor leaves.

BUHARI that may be in uk right now while Garba Shehu posts on twitter?
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Dnonny14(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

You're a disgrace,people like should not have been born at all,you'd rather go and die in another Man's country than to help your country in time of need,everyday I wake up I wish I will never have to share a nationality With a person like you.you're a national embarrassment.

A practical example of a pot Calling kettle black.

Do you know how non-challant your so called country treat medics? No show of concern, regard to medics at all.they undergo hell in the name of studying in this shithole of a country.

Any wise medics will grab this opportunity and make something out of his profession,it is an oath sworn to serve humanity whether it is Nigerian or American,they are all human,you are fulfilling your obligation.....and it is better to be done in a sane environ.be wise! And take all aseptic measure to get yourself protected.one thing must kill a man.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Adex2442: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
temmypotter:
Suddenly, the need to "japa" is no longer appealing.

Dear US Embassy and Consulate,

We are content with our country at this time, although we are continually mired by the unrelenting attempt of the government and the head of state to take a shit on us and would not hesitate to migrate under saner conditions if given the opportunity. Recent happenings have informed our decision to sit our asses down and continue to tolerate our present government.

Hang in there though, once the plague passes, we will come running at your doors again! with even more force this time.

Kind regards,

Nigerian medics and by extension, Nigerians.

This yr letter na die. U be don

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by ItooWorWor(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
imhotep:
I dey go drink my orijin. Baba Trump should enjoy his America alone.
Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed metaphysical
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Germi9: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
The Pandemic has exposed them ..they have realised they are deeply in lack of medical practitioners

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Glink2018(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Would have loved to apply but erm..
I'm not true with my degree yet
Pls, they should take med students too cry
I'm tired of this country

Don't worry..just work hard. You will get there.
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Alexaonfleek: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
DrChukzy:

It's very obvious.

Rants of....

Complete it yourself grin
cheesy
Now I see.
Which school re u
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Babapyro: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dnonny14:

A practical example of a pot Calling kettle black.

Do you know how non-challant your so called country treat medics? No show of concern, regard to medics at all.they undergo hell in the name of studying in this shithole of a country.

Any wise medics will grab this opportunity and make something out of his profession,it is an oath sworn to serve humanity whether it is Nigerian or American,they are all human,you are fulfilling your obligation.....and it is better to be done in a sane environ.be wise! And take all aseptic measure to get yourself protected.one thing must kill a man.
Your lame attempt to justify your ludicrous statements is pathetic, I don't understand how a person will live for years in a place and not feel a sense of attachment and need towards the place, your father's land for that matter, Afghans have been plagued with war and terrorism of dozens of years now how many times do you see them running away from their country, people like you are our problem, if Americans ran away during their trying times when their economy was nonsense you think they will be able to become what they are today,only a pussey of a man will leave his country in a dire period only to go and become a third class citizen elsewhere, your embarrassi behaviors puts a dent on all of us that is why trumped had to ban you totally from the country because of the degrading way you loiter yourself into the country.
If you're not proud of your country irrespective of what is you're not fit to live anywhere in the world,a man with no self respect or self worth is not a complete man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by ghettochild4u(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yenefer:
they need people to drive ambulance too. All those folks who see US as Heaven can apply for Driver Visa. What a time to be alive. So a time will come when the mighty US of A will literally be hawking visa on social media for medical personnel. This disease literally has their cullies and shots in it's hands
All na eye service ooooooooooooooo..
They need for their Own self
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Powersurge: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
meum:
grin

Where are all those doctors that wouldn't let us rest with relocating to the US? Oya US is calling. Pick their call grin

Most of them can only treat malaria. If you go to Nigeria hospital, 70-80% of the times, you will be treated for malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by SaintNegro77: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
O boy! I don hammer.
Where is my CV
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by tunary(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chapii:
Na Now wey una get problem Una wan come give visa.
Take advantage of opportunity. where there are problems there are equally opportunities
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Juliusmomoh: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
angryCan native doctor apply ?.. . Just asking

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by tunary(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
slyfox35:
Almighty USA? E be like e don jam dem
E never jam them reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by tunary(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
slyfox35:
Almighty USA? E be like e don jam dem
E never jam them reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Ogaaustine7634: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
see below
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Tboy1419: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by DrChukzy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cheesy Now I see. Which school re u
Another Anointed University. AAU grin
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Funnyman: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cheesy Now I see. Which school re u
hello, please reply my message
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by romenna: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Keep your visa.
U r looking for who to kill.
Wicked country

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
ReverseFlash:
"...the most powerful country in the world"

I think the Trumpeters in this country can apply then. Please apply now ooo.

On a serious note, this is just bloody insensitive. Italy and China have been managing their cases without asking for the services of foreign expatriates. Tells a lot about your health workers.

They don't want to Die. SimPle
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by efighter: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Afrobeatsglobal:
Obviously US doesn't have enough workers, yet they deny people visas, Pride comes before a fall... See now

You mean Pride comes before Death. They are dying in hundreds, useless proud fools. Una go die, die, die, una go tire. When una die finish, the people wey una deny Visa, na dem go occupy una land. Onye ara.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
ednut1:
grin after corona u send them back lol
I was thinking the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Snakedoctor1: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Idyllic:
The United States is begging medical professionals all over the world to come to the US to help fight COVID-19 pandemic.

https://twitter.com/TravelGov/status/1243335697202851843?s=20

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/update-on-h-and-j-visas-for-medical-professionals.html
my brother is a public health professional who had been denied both B1 and F-1 visa for not being able to establish family ties to a foreign country outside US. I am wondering if I should sell this idea to him. In fact his last denial was so "embarrassing" (he is a rookie, this may not qualify as embarrassment generally) that I needed to call him after he narrated his ordeal with the VO. He was sitting motionless, saying he's ashamed of himself to have failed ordinary visa I interview. Check moniker for the transcript of his interview at the Travel section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by LivingSage: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thunder fire them

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by degamemaster(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
johnmattew:
they should opt for fidel-castro trained doctors...they are available in large quantities

time for Americans to shield their pride and beg CUBA for doctors

Exactly my thoughts. They should eat the humble pie and beg Cuba for medical personnel help. Cuba just shipped a good of their doctor's to Italy, they will will be still be able to send some to USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Alexaonfleek: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
DrChukzy:

Another Anointed University. AAU grin
cheesy wink grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Alexaonfleek: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Funnyman:
replied
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by LivingSage: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
The boobi don enter your eyes abi? Ole
Funnyman:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.