Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (51251 Views)

Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Sholaco: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goodgod213:
If a whole Boris Johnson of UK with World Class And State of the art hospitals can come out and be open about his status, who then is Buhari from a shit hole country
it will never be well with u and your entire family, what the hell is wrong with you and your pathetic family?
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
May Almighty God continue to be always protecting all securing us from this deadly virus, no matter how its may Almighty God never let it know it direction to our lifes and all our family and friends amen
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oh my !!!
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DAVE5(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Galaticos444:
Has buhari bn retested?

Lol, as if they'll tell you the correct result

I can't say I wish him good or bad, but may God's will be done in his life, nah God hand we all dey

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by vixpal: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
First Prince Charles. Now Boris Yeltson. What exactly is going on in Uk

Your grammar. Boris Johnson, not Boris Yetson

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by seangy4konji: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari be careful. Na express u deh go..
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Exactly what you have seen in the news.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked
Haa
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by tundess: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Has the Chancellor been tested ? Or the CMO and the CSO (chief medical and chief scientific officer respectively ) ? Because they have been holding joint press conferences for weeks now. Or did BoJo get it from some midnight dalliances of which has been known to be fond of in the past ? grin
We need to test Jenny Arcuri quick. Sex spreads Covik one nine perhaps ? cheesy
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by leo2020: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
lovere:
Get well soon...good to hear that you are working from home despite the health challenges.But the contraption your great grand fathers formed called Nigeria led by Buhari is incommunicado. They are not telling us what is happening in presidential villa. Contracting "Covik 1-9 " is not a death sentence. It's always good for leaders to be sincere and honest. The question is where is buhari? Even if its 1 minute live Facebook message. Tell us the truth that's what we want to hear.
stubborn fool
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Baselm: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
lovere:
Get well soon...good to hear that you are working from home despite the health challenges.But the contraption your great grand fathers formed called Nigeria led by Buhari is incommunicado. They are not telling us what is happening in presidential villa. Contracting "Covik 1-9 " is not a death sentence. It's always good for leaders to be sincere and honest. The question is where is buhari? Even if its 1 minute live Facebook message. Tell us the truth that's what we want to hear.

I would rather have Buhari forever mute and the government keep working hard to contain the virus and defeat it. NCDC, minister of health and others are giving me all the messages I want to hear and so far, we aren't doing to bad. Those that have been talking and COVID-19 keeps spreading in their provinces, how does it benefit anyone??

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by emmaitive(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
this are the real leaders,not like the impersonation we have here as a president who have secretly left the shores of this country..smh

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Germans should sell their expensive test kits to UK. How can a right thinking person sell a testing kit for €15.000?

Speedy recovery PM Boris
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TemmyT002(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
I wish him quick recovery. Coronavirus has however exposed the lies of Pentecostal Christians who have been deceiving gullible members for years,they raise the dead ,heal the blind,but cannot had to wait for scientist to cure Corona, shame on all of them and their mumu followers..

Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Does it mean this wealthy men can’t wash their hands or afford a face mask ?
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by able20(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Na post Brexit syndrome
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Electroweb(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
I think Covid-19 is the real issue. It is the deadly strain.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Baselm: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

No, first it was the UK minister of health about 2-3 weeks ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lawalosky(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
id4sho:
Dead Meat Seller
in fact eeh.. that dude needs help... he is sick.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Starz825(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrdecent:
God na only you we get for Nigeria oh
grin...na only God my brother

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ubox: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
9icest:
cry
The world government needs to reset its priorities.
A lot of funding must go into education and health, lots and lots of funding. Today, entertainment, sports and every other thing that takes too much of the money isn’t useful!
Funny enough it's not government that sponsors entertainment and football but private concerns which won't tow the path ure suggesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MeekAssassin: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goodgod213:
My sympathies and Best regards goes to Boris who gave us extra two years to look for job after studying in UK. Boris na better person

If na one baba, I pray he catches it, infact his whole family down to the one that is using mtn simcard

What if it's just a year of postgraduate certificate, am I still entitled to the two years stayback?
And secondly, how long can one stay?
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MrBONE2(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
UKBobo:
Lie, lie, he just wants to avoid the daily press conference..
grin

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Elvis2kay: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
sad
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by sapientia(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hope the queen is safe
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lastempero: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Covid9 is really infectious shocked
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
lovere:

If this happened in Nigeria you would have wished Buhari dead but as na White face you are being more lenient. People like you are the reason for lack of progress. I'm sure you do all manner of evil things but want a saint for your president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by FA13(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
id4sho:

Dead Meat Seller

The guy naa empty headed guy.

If naa only dead meat he dey sell, it is fine.

He is worse pass Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by vivalavida(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87813866:
U.K. Prime Minister Johnson tweets he has tested positive for coronavirus

U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tweeted that he has tested positive for coronavirus.

"Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government's response via video-conference as we fight this virus," he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-27/u-k-prime-minister-johnson-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-k8a3ehh9

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-27/u-k-prime-minister-johnson-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-k8a3ehh9

This sh#t is getting seriously serious each and every day. shocked shocked shocked

Where is Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by gawu1: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
lovere:
Just said you are not being told what you want to hear about Buhari.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by brainworkng: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari is positive yet FG is covering it.
Re: Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus by gawu1: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
vivalavida:

Where is Buhari?
Ask your supreme leader, the hunchback albino IndecentStar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng / Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) / Charles III Officially Proclaimed King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.