Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . (266 Views)

Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. / The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe / Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . by Sonfethopia: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
I keep asking myself where is innosen motors, there is shortage medical tools to fight the virus. Many companys in UK and Europe have joined hands in making these medical tools which includes ventilators, masks ,protective suits and face shields.

A big clothing company in UK is producing free protective suits for doctors, some car company's are producing ventilators.

Innocen should be able to help in producing ventilators by asking for patent rights from company's in Europe and China . and dangote should be able to make enough free sanitizer.

Most company's are making test kits. If we let what is happening to the USA happen to us we wont be able to fight this. America is depending on China to import everything, because they have no local made and were not ready its affecting them.
Re: Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . by Okuda(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
e concern you where them dey? why are you calling innoson into the picture? a company the nigerian government has tried it best to suffocate by all means.... what hsve you done to educate the old mama in your neighborhood/village about the pandemic? have you donated face mask to your family members? if not stfu

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Call out Tinubu the bullion van master and leave innoson out of your nonsense
Re: Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . by Sabby1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Okuda:
e concern you where them dey? why are you calling innoson into the picture? a company the nigerian government has tried it best to suffocate by all means.... what hsve you done to educate the old mama in your neighborhood/village about the pandemic? have you donated face mask to your family members? if not stfu
Louder please

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . by Sonfethopia: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Okuda:

Tribalism will kill u, why didnt u Also talk about dangote I mentioned .
Re: Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . by powerkey: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sonfethopia:
I keep asking myself where is innosen motors, there is shortage medical tools to fight the virus. Many companys in UK and Europe have joined hands in making these medical tools which includes ventilators, masks ,protective suits and face shields.

A big clothing company in UK is producing free protective suits for doctors, some car company's are producing ventilators.

Innocen should be able to help in producing ventilators by asking for patent rights from company's in Europe and China . and dangote should be able to make enough free sanitizer.

Most company's are making test kits. If we let what is happening to the USA happen to us we wont be able to fight this. America is depending on China to import everything, because they have no local made and were not ready its affecting them.

Where is Folarunsho Alakija? Where is Tinubu? Where is Otedola?

These are Yorubas who claim to be richer that the world.

They should be patriotic and do something the evil government they fostered on us could not do.
Re: Covid-19 .please Where Is Innosen Motors And Dangote Company's . by powerkey: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sonfethopia:

Tribalism will kill u, why didnt u Also talk about dangote I mentioned .

You're already buried.

Evil seed.

Call Tinubu to save you people.

Did Igbos not warn you people about this evil government? But you Yorubas chooses evil over good, so live with the consequences.

(1) (Reply)

7 Coronavirus Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Can A Lady Have Period Bleeding After Implantation? / Coronavirus: See why health Workers fled from suspected Covid 19 Patient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.