Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car (418 Views)

Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies / Lagos Partners Julius Berger To Disinfect Major Roads, Bus Stops / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car by ashanax: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
I' suspect I already picked a passenger with the Virus and I need to disinfect this car.
Can I Spray INSECTICIDE in this car over night. Will it help?
Pls lemme know what you all think
Re: Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car by LordIsaac(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sniper would do permanent damage to the interior of the car albeit killing all insects therein.
Re: Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
ashanax:
I' suspect I already picked a passenger with the Virus and I need to disinfect this car.

How do you hope to kill a virus with an insecticide??
Use methylated spirit spray instead.
Re: Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car by tonididdy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
ashanax:

... And you are more worried about your car than your health? undecided
Re: Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car by mu2sa2: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why not just park the car in the sun from morning to evening with all the doors open. Then, to be doubly sure, spray methylated spirit and close all doors overnight.
Re: Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car by binsanni(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
if u like kill yourself

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Power Shortage At Homes Is Discouraging Stay At Home Order / Coronavirus Killing African-americans More Than Other Groups / Lagos State Inaugurates Covid-19 Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.