Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony (534 Views)

Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba / COVID-19: Nigerians You Are On Your Own Ooo, NCDC Are Lying To Us / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony by MYZOLE: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EplFJNv_9gE

Either they are not living in the same world as we do or they know something the rest of the world does not know about coronavirus.

It is pathetic to see these Nigerians hold a wedding ceremony in Italy, which is one of the coronavirus most ravaged countries.

It is more pathetic that they are not even adhering to social distancing nor are they even wearing protective gear.

Watch to marvel how ignorant somepeople can be.
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony by tonididdy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EplFJNv_9gE

Either they are not living in the same world as we do or they know something the rest of the world does not know about coronavirus.

It is pathetic to see these Nigerians hold a wedding ceremony in Italy, which is one of the coronavirus most ravaged countries.

It is more pathetic that they are not even adhering to social distancing nor are they even wearing protective gear.

Watch to marvel how ignorant somepeople can be.

These are Nigerians overseas oh talk less of the ones here in Nigeria.

Little wonder my stupid cousin returned back to Italy with wife and 3kids just 2weeks ago when Italy already had over 1500+ deaths.

Nigerians don't amaze me anymore
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony by seunlayi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
tonididdy:

These are Nigerians overseas oh talk less of the ones here in Nigeria.

Little wonder my stupid cousin returned back to Italy with wife and 3kids just 2weeks ago when Italy already had over 1500+ deaths.

Nigerians don't amaze me anymore
his eyes will soon clear
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony by babyfaceafrica: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerians stubborn ó.. I wish dem well
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony by McCoy662(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
There man should be castrated ASAP
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony by Yustash001(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seriously.. We are stubborn..

(1) (Reply)

The Epidemic Hits The Saudi Royal Family Hard. / 91 Recovered Patients Test Positive For COVID-19 Again – KCDC / How To Remove Fluid From The Ear Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.