Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Start Recharge Card Printing Business With Just #30,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Recharge Card Printing Business With Just #30,000 (724 Views)

Easy Step By Step On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Easy Way On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Recharge Card Printing Business With Just #30,000 by Chinful: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hi friends, must of us must have been thinking about a business we can start up here in Nigeria with just 30,000 and makes money everyday,If you are reading this now CONGRATULATIONS as you are about to start your way into entrepreneur world and be the boss of yourself with this lucrative business. The interesting part is that you don't need alot of capital to start this business, with just #30,000 you are good to go.
Are you anxious to hear the bomb (main deal),calm down all will be shown to you,i will love to walk you through all the process,whatsapp me on 08100813291 now to join my whatsapp group to know all about recharge card printing.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Marketing From Scratch / .. / Here, Are 8 Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria, With Less Than 40k. [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.