Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

#buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? (3077 Views)

Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Report Insinuating Vice President Didn't Follow Due Process In Supervision Of Ag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by joseph6071: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
After the confirmation that the British prime minister was tested positive for Corona virus, ovation CEO, Dele Momodu came out to tweet this.

What do you think he was insinuating?

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/03/buharichallenge-what-was-dele-momodu.html

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by GamalNasser: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
It means the dumbest person in Nigeria also tested positive but has refused to admit but is rather sharing pictures

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
The Dead Presidents.
Who has seen the movie

1 Like

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Born2Breed(f): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
The most stupid President in the world is hiding inside Aso Rock with the only ventilator they stole from Gwagwalada.

Well, I blame his stupider than stupid supporters online.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is it, Buhari was too afraid to declare the real result after testing for covid 19

He probably thought if he announced it, he will be kicked out of office or Nigeria will turn upside down

2 Likes

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by hisexcellency34: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
I thought they said Dele attended birthday in London as and got Corona
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Lanretoye(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thank God say man no be God I.
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by surgical: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:
This is it, Buhari was too afraid to declare the real result after testing for covid 19

He probably thought if he announced it, he will be kicked out of office or Nigeria will turn upside down

no buhari has never been an honest person,he is always hiding things,does anybody know the nature of his sickness he spent so much tax payers money on
Even babangida when he was a dictator disclosed he had radioclopathy
Not this Mr fake integrity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by alsudan: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
The most stupid person to ever lead a nation claims not to be infected, yet can’t work from home, office or anywhere.

1 Like

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by helinues: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mr Delete Dele that attended birthday party early this march in UK.. He might have been infected cos this is one of the symptoms of the virus.

Delusional!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Born2Breed:
The most stupid President in the world is hiding inside Aso Rock with the only ventilator they stole from Gwagwalada.

Well, I blame his stupider than stupid supporters online.
... Brutality

1 Like

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:

... You spoke my mind.
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by efighter: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
It means the dumbest person in Nigeria also tested positive but has refused to admit but is rather sharing pictures

It means wailers who are wishing Buhari evil will all die before Buhari just like the father and mother of Nnamdi Cownu.

How does it become a sin to test Negative to Corona? Whom God hath blessed, no fat idiotic idiot can curse.

1 Like

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by efighter: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:

Who will turn Nigeria upside down? Is it you from your hut in your village?
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

Who will turn Nigeria upside down? Is it you from your hut in your village?
What are you typing??

you no understand english?
wetin I mean na say nigerians go dey fear if dem hear say buhari catch corona.
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by sapientia(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
He is saying APC are liars
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by wingmanIII: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Mr Delete Dele that attended birthday party early this march in UK.. He might have been infected cos this is one of the symptoms of the virus.

Delusional!

Trashy post. You made no sense!

1 Like

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Fragility6: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
alsudan:
The most stupid person to ever lead a nation claims not to be infected, yet can work from home, office or anywhere.
Point of correction, Imam of peace mk us understand say Stupid no b insult na description. Next time use incompetent. I like d "...ever to lead a nation" part. At least no b only me know
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Gandollaar(f): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
The Dead Presidents.
Who has seen the movie
I have the whole series.
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Gandollaar(f): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:

Who will kick him out?

I honestly don't want buhari to die in office because if that happens, army will take over.
Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dele Momodu is always on the fence, always insinuating and never coming out boldly to make his stand know. I dont take him serious

1 Like

Re: #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:13am On Mar 28, 2020
efighter:

It means wailers who are wishing Buhari evil will all die before Buhari just like the father and mother of Nnamdi Cownu.

How does it become a sin to test Negative to Corona? Whom God hath blessed, no fat idiotic idiot can curse.
You are still not getting it!!!

It's not a problem to test negative. The problem is the series of lies!!!

You cannot jail people for committing such offences whereas, you are the father of liars

Let the journalist do their job!!! I mean if journalist can risk their lives in other to report at the wár scene, why can't they wear protective wear and report the presidential activities

Not all of us was born yesterday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Now , That Niger Delta Oil Is Gone / GULAK: WE CAN’T GUARANTEE SECURITY OF LIFE…OF ANY IGBO...IN THE NORTH ~ NCM / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Walking His Talk In Corruption Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.