Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship by omowomen: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2010
How would rate your relationship, on a scale of 1 to 10.

/
Re: Relationship by livedit(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
Livedit relationship I would consider to be "Excellente'". Why? Because we both keep God first in our lives. We respect one another and honest with each other. Our personalities compliment each other. Where I am weak at, he is strong and where he is weak at, I am strong. Although with ANY relationship, there will be it's ups and down. But for the most part, which it should always be, and you ARE with the right person, it should mostly be good. You two are not always going to agree with each other. But as that cliche goes, "you both agree to disagree". We keep open communication and try to view each other's view from both sides, not just your's. We always try to keep our feelings, opinions, advice and emotions 100. No relationship is perfect, but for the most part, we are as close as to perfection as can be. wink

(1) (Reply)

Woman Quits Marriage For Boyfriend. / What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You Or You Finding Out? / I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.