Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres (41294 Views)

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by ariefadenco: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
China is building hospitals, we are using NYSC camps.
How have we been ready.
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by FA13(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
princeade86:
oya take.

Lol.

The guy ran away from that thread.
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by vixpal: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
princeade86:
oya take.
Stop supporting Iranians that are terrorists... enemies of Israel

2 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by nairalanduseles: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87821147:

A Big Amen.
God bless you and your family too.
May God continue to protect you all from this deadly virus.
This too shall pass.

Like how you have been selling dead meat for year s

You will be here in the next ten years no progress

People like you remain stagnant in life

5 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Kweenpresh: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
God save us all
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Captain6(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tetrahedron:
This is just the beginning of the end...and Nig doctors are leaving nig for USA since nig govt doesn’t deem it fit to pay their salaries undecided
Walking dead zombies over to you to support your runaway master in Asorock
The guy below me is one of them
Leave from which airport? Are they gonna fly to USA

2 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Crownedjon: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
post=87821103:
Desperate times call for desperate measures

This is another good way in tackling this deadly virus.

This too shall pass.

STAY SAFE GUYS.
Let your HYGIENE game be on point at this time.

Cheers Y'all! wink wink

God gat us all.
[/s]
"Stupid leaders are elected by stupid people"
I won't say a word

6 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by AmeLonRo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Bukden16(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
What about FREE DATA for all Nigerians.
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by FA13(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
nairalanduseles:

All supporters of a tyrant are just as bad

Time will tell

Pant will wear you before the year ends

Check am
They are not just as bad, they are worse...

2 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Naiira(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
This pandemic alone has shown truly how unprepared we’re as a nation.

Our “Fire brigade” approach to life won’t save us at all times.

What a country!

1 Like

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by vixpal: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
FA13:

Lol.

The guy ran away from that thread.

Stop supporting terrorists... Iranians are enemies of Israel
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by silverkings: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87821103:

This too shall pass.

STAY SAFE GUYS.

Cheers Y'all! wink wink

God gat us all.
otoro gbagbuo gi

2 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by oyeb15: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isolation centers indeed. Some camps are scary.
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Babapyro: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
#buhariplsresign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Crownedjon: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
vixpal:

[/s] are these terrorists not better covik 1-9 birus

1 Like

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by FA13(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stupid leaders are elected by stupid people.
This is a pungent one today.

Who knows who this message is for the most in this nairaland?
Please comment below...

1 Like

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by nairalanduseles: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
vixpal:

Funny thing is that the Jews hate you and don't regard u

They Will rather let thier kid marry an Iranian than a black

But what do i know? Only travelled there 4 times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Daddy46: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
my name is gbenga I run a poutry business am i neef of due to this virus out break am unable to feed my broilers and layers please help me before i lost all my fouls God bless you my account access bank 0008903286 name gbadegesin gbenga

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by princeade86(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
vixpal:

not supporting anybody because I don't and will never hate my fellow human being, not to talk of my president. At the same time, am not who is feeding by any politician. If u see the truth, say it. Is president buhari a mistake to us in Nigeria or his d best we have.? Pls be truthful if truly u have Nigeria interest in u sir.

2 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by elvisco10(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
last yr minister of labour told Nigeria doctors that they can leave to other countries and b sending money back home..gvment gain more with xchng
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by lmm4real: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
undecided
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by FA13(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
vixpal:

We neither in supporter or against Israel or Iran in this case.

Nigeria is all we have now. It needs to get better.
But if someone is not doing well, we need to tell him so he can do better.
Buy if all they hear is psychophants praise, they wont even know they are not doing well.

So the psychopants are worse than the bad leader.
That is why I am against the meat seller guy.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by femmy2010(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good one by the FGN

1 Like

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Mizwisdom(f): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tetrahedron:
This is just the beginning of the end...and Nig doctors are leaving nig for USA since nig govt doesn’t deem it fit to pay their salaries undecided
Walking dead zombies over to you to support your runaway master in Asorock
The guy below me is one of them

Why do we have people like this? what's wrong with you?
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Urchman200: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
U will never see pictures to back their own seriously.

1 Like

Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by Cineinfo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Our.
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by emkz: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pastors collecting tithes, pastors with private jets, pastors with large auditoria, do not abandon the leaders of corporate Nigeria to take lead in this crisis alone; throw open the gates of your churches and ask the government to use them as isolation centres. Donate your private jets to ferry medical supplies across the country. Donate food items to the less privileged, ask the government areas they can help. Let this event unite us in service. Buhari cannot do it alone.

Reno Omokri, FFK, DIno Melaye and PDP; the time to test your leadership is now. Rise up and stop criticising. Let us pool ourselves and our resources. Let us take a cue from Governor Sanwo-Olu. Together, we can defeat this crisis.
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87821103:

This too shall pass.

STAY SAFE GUYS.

Cheers Y'all! wink wink

God gat us all.

LONG LIVE YOUR DARLING ( KOVIDD.1-9) FRESIDENT
LONG LIVE NIGERIA..
LONG LIVE THE STUPID PEOPLE OF NIGERIA

He is opening Stadia and NYSC camps to who and for who ?

Why he has flown away with his mouth piece president and families to London.

May London reject them and bring them all to the Stadia And NYSC camps and be kept there forever

Nonsense Desperate Measures ........
Re: FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres by jayworld15(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87821147:

A Big Amen.
God bless you and your family too.
May God continue to protect you all from this deadly virus.
This too shall pass.

“ A stupid president is always voted into power by stupid people.”

And thou art the chiefest among them because thou hath commercialized thyself and supported iniquity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.