Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m (3922 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by dukeprince50: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2020
telkevog:

Did he tell you it is his personal money?
That could be true. But I wonder who gave him 300m.
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by Armaggedon: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
jimyjames:

Sorry but its not for afonjas, help yourself with this
hey! pls you should put "viewer discretion' on that picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by CoronaVirusPros: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
That could be true. But I wonder who gave him 300m.
[/s]
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by kellyjc(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
LivingSage:
Can Proceeds from being a Gigolo be that much? Yahoo boy Don Yahoo our brothers from the East cheesy
Even if he does(though it's audio), a whole leader of biafra donating Stipend #300m? Biafra must be a poor republic cheesy
go get a life
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by ItooWorWor(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
jimyjames:

So ewedu and amala is now Biafran food?

Help yourself
Prepared by biaforu pipu no tanks cheesy u nid cuz of dis lockdown grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin
Joke times in corocrisis
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by Herdsmen: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2020
telkevog:

I will believe and have more confidence in him than your audio president. Some of the things Nnamdi KANU said about Buhari is coming to fore. I hope you read the ridiculous and insulting post of the Imam of Peace about your President (if Nigeria still has any), you did not reply a word, now you are casting Nnamdi. Please, face your President and leave Nnamdi alone.

I’m igbo.. not IPOB under Kanu.

Biafra will be appreciated by a million.. but not under Kanu

He’s a noise maker without substance.. have you heard him speak?

Hogwash and propaganda.. soon he will be on his own.. you don’t build a nation on lies.. and people ignorance.

Those wey Dey follow am .. go wake up someday. The man is full scammer.
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2020
jimyjames:

Sorry but its not for afonjas, help yourself with this

Jesus what kind of nonsense of food is this you posted? Look at a people's food? Comparing themselves with Igbos with real food. SMH

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2020
jimyjames:

So ewedu and amala is now Biafran food?

Help yourself

That's what they do; they will twist what is their own that they know is not good and shames them and then tell you it's Igbo and Biafra. Deceptive and shameless people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by leokid866: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol this idiot wants to be claiming Edo has biafra land.....jokes..
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by jimyjames(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Prepared by biaforu pipu no tanks cheesy u nid cuz of dis lockdown grin grin

Prepared by mama iyabo hahah afonjas best food
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by XANDERBOY85: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
telkevog:

I will believe and have more confidence in him than your audio president. Some of the things Nnamdi KANU said about Buhari is coming to fore. I hope you read the ridiculous and insulting post of the Imam of Peace about your President (if Nigeria still has any), you did not reply a word, now you are casting Nnamdi. Please, face your President and leave Nnamdi alone.

These bigoted scumbags that pass for 'compatriots' are a good indicator of the kind of hate Igbos in particular and Biafrans in general face in Nigeria! I mean, just what is their business with Mazi Kanu saying he's making funds available for his own people! How is this affecting them more than the COVID-19 pandemic that's about to reduce their country to hell on earth!?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by xcellentgraphic: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
I will faint if its true
Re: Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m by EkwensuNjaba(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
LivingSage:
Can Proceeds from being a Gigolo be that much? Yahoo boy Don Yahoo our brothers from the East cheesy
Even if he does(though it's audio), a whole leader of biafra donating Stipend #300m? Biafra must be a poor republic cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

End SARS Protest In Jos Bloody As Deputy Governor's Police Shot / Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers / Kassim Afegbu Denies Asking EFCC To Withdraw N10B Petition Against Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.