Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Covid-19 Could Be No More In The Next Month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Covid-19 Could Be No More In The Next Month (366 Views)

How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / See How COVID 19 Test Is Being Done In Ogun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Covid-19 Could Be No More In The Next Month by Benesis: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2020

A British company as of today invented a test kit that will totally change the tide on the war on Corona Virus.
Back then it took 24hours to get a test result, now the test tube can produce with 94% accuracy the status of a person in 10mins, and you know what ? the test kit, cost just $1.

APPLYING THE TEST TUBE TO THE WAR.

The greatest handicap on the war against the Virus was the cost of getting test done, the price was so huge that the governor of new york city was always in a war of words with Donald Trump and test in Nigeria was mostly restricted to Persons who came in from Abroad with known symptoms.
with this revolutionizing invention, a country like Nigeria with about 200million people, could get 200million test tubes for $200million.

Dangote on his own could give out the sum without a blink.

THE FRONT.
Then the kits will be distributed to each Ward, with the population of the people in the area in view.
and then members of the ward will made to come out and queue within Social distance, and then a test be done on them..

those that turn out positive will be Isolated, while those that turn out negative will be made to go home, and wash all their clothes and sanitize all their environments disinfecting everywhere.

cars and public places will be disinfected by the government as everyone will be made to stay at home for a week.

that way, those that are infected will be isolated, and those not infected will then go home and disinfect everywhere and we can be back to our normal life after a month.

then the test kits will be made available in shops and pharmacy.. so individuals can purchase at will and test themselves.

BENESIS OWNS THE COPYRIGHT TO THIS FORMULA, BUT THEN, IF IT GETS ACTED ON AND OUR SOCIETY BE RID OF THIS PANDEMIC. I ONLY HOPE TO BE REFERENCED.

Benesis© first published. 17:52 27/03/2020. for the resilient spirit of man.
Re: How Covid-19 Could Be No More In The Next Month by Benesis: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Covid-19 Could Be No More In The Next Month by Professorcplus(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
The writer of this article perfectly describes world current situation as a war between humanity and Corona virus. What amazes me is that
the test tube can produce with 94% accuracy the status of a person in 10mins, and you know what ? the test kit, cost just $1.

Kudos to British. It was British that first invented the land war machine beast called ammor tank to break out of the cheakmate between France and belgium border during WW1 before Germany replicated their designed.

British scientists are talented no doubt. What we need now is the cure/vaccines. I hope the cure will be as cheap as this invention. If the cure is discovered in China then I smell rat in the cupboard.
Re: How Covid-19 Could Be No More In The Next Month by Benesis: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mynd , lalasticlala , etc lets get the view of nigerians on this

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Unveils Y’ello Hope Package To Address The Impact Of COVID-19 / Is Africa Really Less Affected By The Coronavirus, Or Is This Just The Case Of L / Why Do I Get Constant Headaches When My Hair Grows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.