Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,490 members, 7,840,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley (425 Views)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Chika Ike: "Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram" / Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley by Obio4real(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Worried by the increasing cases of murder by spouses, controversial singer, Naira Marley says he doesn't care if girls are after money but more worried about meeting a girl who could take his life.

The 'president' of Marlians tweeted:

"I don’t care if all girls are after MONEY"

He prayed God not to keep him away from such girls, "God please don’t let me meet one that will be after my LIFE".

Early this year, one the most shocking murder cases by a spouse in Nigeria involving Maryam Sanda, the wife of a relative of former Peoples Democratic Party chairman, Haliru Bello was decided by the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Mrs. Sanda was convicted and sentenced to death by hanging for killing her husband, Bilyaminu Bello.

Delivering the judgment, Justice Yusuf Halilu said “every available evidence” had proved that Maryam “fatally” stabbed her husband to death in Abuja on November 19, 2017.

Justice Halilu said, “The concept justice tripled in nature, justice to the deceased, Bilyaminu, whose life was cut short in a brutal manner and whose innocent blood cries to high heavens for vengeance, justice to the perpetrators of the crime, who cannot be denied the benefit of the procedure ordained by God in the Garden of Eden that is fair hearing or fair trial, justice to society whose membership has been depleted by one.

“I am left in no doubt that the defendant has not just failed but woefully failed to explain the death of the deceased bearing in mind her discredited colourfully dressed evidence.

“I am more than convinced that the defendant fatally stabbed the deceased with the same knife she threatened him with which she has also mentioned in her statement to the police with the full knowledge was not just probable or certain.

“When I come to terms with the fact that the person involved here is the accused person’s lawfully married husband and who has a baby with him at the time of his gruesome murder.

“This is not just sad and unfortunate but indeed wicked. While I am in sympathy with the position of the accused person, a young mother, two children, whose father by her inhuman action sent him to an early grave, my sentiment will not go far to free the accused person from the long arm of the law. After all, it is indeed in law that sentiment has no place in judicial process, particularly when the sentiment is against the law.

“Clearly, with every available evidence before me, I have come to the irresistible conclusion that you, Maryam Sanda, are guilty of the murder of Bilyaminu, your husband, who you indeed killed in cold blood. You are hereby convicted for the murder of Bilyaminu as charged".

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2020/03/i-pray-not-to-meet-girl-that-will-be.html

Cc Lalasticlara

Re: I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley by NwaNimo1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
crack head...
Re: I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley by Citytrend: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Some people really need Chloroquine
Re: I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley by Totilopussylick(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Noted
Re: I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley by Obio4real(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
crack head...
lol
Re: I Pray Not To Meet A Girl That Will Be After My Life - Naira Marley by Obio4real(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Citytrend:
Some people really need Chloroquine
is he infected?

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Zlatan Allegedly Tests Positive (photo) / A Follower Ask Tacha About Davido's Tattoo That Is Normally Inbetween Her Boobs / Bopdaddy:falz Reacts To Query Issued To Immigration Officers Dancing To His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.