Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? (942 Views)

My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always / If It Doesn’t Light You Up, Then It’s Not Your Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? by Bankoleyemi: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Have you been experiencing a total black out or blinking of white lights on your Samsung Phone especially the S9+, S10+ and others? Cry no more, even if you change the LCD 40 times, it will still be doing that. What's app me at once let me tell you what to do, you wont have to worry again or pay close to 40k for screen replacement which wont stop it and also will make the phone develop more problems if done by roadsides.
081-33-9720-34. Samsung doctor.
Re: Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? by CirocBoi(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
You don't have Sense...

1 Like

Re: Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? by Bankoleyemi: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
CirocBoi:
You don't have Sense...
Thank you brother for atleast telling me.
Re: Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? by kennyflames(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
CirocBoi:
You don't have Sense...
grin grin Savage Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? by Thebwoy: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bankoleyemi:
Have you been experiencing a total black out or blinking of white lights on your Samsung Phone especially the S9+, S10+ and others? Cry no more, even if you change the LCD 40 times, it will still be doing that. What's app me at once let me tell you what to do, you wont have to worry again or pay close to 40k for screen replacement which wont stop it and also will make the phone develop more problems if done by roadsides.
081-33-9720-34. Samsung doctor.

Can you dash me an s9+ lemme know if I will experience it.

(1) (Reply)

The Virus Called Xiaomi Marketers / Who Has Redmi Note 9 Pro Here For Sale? / Top 100 Smartphone Processors In The World 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.