Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Charge For Transfer Of Domain - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Charge For Transfer Of Domain (1786 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Domain Name And Hosting On Godaddy? / Adsense Account Approval Services And Adding Of Domain To Adsense Available / Register Any Amount Of Domain Name For You In Exchange For B,I,T,C,O,I,N! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Charge For Transfer Of Domain by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sanchez01:

I doubt, since it is a custom made device. Plus, fixing it yourself will most likely violate the scheme's rule, which could get you into trouble. Your best bet would be to have it sent to the service center.

Ok thanks. I already contacted them.

Maybe they can help me

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Margin Top/bottom Css Quiz : Reminds me of quantitative aptitude! / How Can I Take Control Of My Website? / Adsense Account Is Ready For Sale - With Guarantee On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.