Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Covid-19: Total Shutdown Of Lagos May Happen Anytime Soon – Sanwo-olu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Total Shutdown Of Lagos May Happen Anytime Soon – Sanwo-olu (310 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Total Shutdown Of Lagos May Happen Anytime Soon – Sanwo-olu by temi4christ: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
The governor of lagos state,babajide sanwo-olu said a serious curfew might be imposed in Lagos very soon over coronavirus

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu confirmed this on Friday, March 27

Sanwo-Olu said that this will happen when the death toll from the disease in the state rises to a certain number The governor of Lagos, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Friday, March 27, alerted residents that a complete lockdown of the state, due to the spread of coronavirus, is imminent.

Covid-19: Total shutdown of Lagos may happen anytime soon - Sanwo-OluSpeaking at a press briefing in Marina, Sanwo-Olu stated that the government will be forced to make the decision once the death toll from the disease rises to a certain number, PM News reports.

He aslo disclosed that so far, the state has at least 44 confirmed cases with three persons being discharged after testing negative for the virus.
https://afrigistbase.com/covid-19-total-shutdown-of-lagos-may-happen-anytime-soon-sanwo-olu/

(1) (Reply)

Sean Combs AKA Diddy Wants To Help Healthcare Workers To Cure The Virus COVID-19 / Davido Announces Father's Donation / Check Out This One From 2beadz To Donjazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.