Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Corona Virus: 22 Reasons You Need To Stay Safe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: 22 Reasons You Need To Stay Safe (233 Views)

Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: 22 Reasons You Need To Stay Safe by DrP2000(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
22 REASONS YOU SHOULD STAY HOME, WASH HANDS, USE FACEMASKS AND HAND SANITIZERS REGUALRLY

1. COVID-19 has no known cure.

2. It is rapidly spreading even to your neighbourhood.

3. Its no respecter of age, tribe, religion, status, class, gender nor qualifications

4. You won't know who is infected till the symptoms manifest or a test is done (so that your friend,customer, business or prayer partner may be a carrier without knowing)

5.Our population is about 200million, compare it to the number of doctors available to treat these Nigerians

6.The health workers are humans like you, have families and loved ones waiting for them (they want to be safe too)

7.COVID-19 has demystified developed nations, ravaged and caused havocs in civilised countries, think of what it will do to developing and underdeveloped nations

8.Many has been killed by this disease, I know you wont like to be one of them, am also aware that your loved ones need you alive and healthy, THINK TWICE

9.The government is handicapped at the moment

10.Many hospitals have limited WHO standard requirements as well as equipments to handle such condition

11.Cost of healthcare in Nigeria is high couple with limited availability of facilities.

12. The virus doesn't move, infected people transmit it to others, if we all can do the needful, we can stop the spread.

IF YOU EVENTUALLY GET INFECTED BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESSNESS

13. People will stigmatize you and your family (which is wrong but it will happen)

14.You may unknowingly infect your loved ones ( how will they feel to know you caused their problem?)

15.You will be forced to either stay at home isolated or restricted in a special ward in the hospital

16.Your freedom will be taken from you because anyone around you is at risk.

17. Your loved ones may be separated from you so as to prevent you endangering their lives.

18.Your recovery is at the mercy of God, your immune system, the efforts of the health workers and limited facilities available to them

19.Depending on your condition, if moderate or severely ill, you will be receiving injections and drip(intravenous fluid) as well as Oxygen everyday if need be (I know you won't like that)

20.When recovered there is risk of reinfection (not proven) so your problem may not have been completely solved

21.Money will be useless to you, food will be tasteless, life will be worthless to you

22.God forbid, if you happen to be a victim, LIFE GOES ON, life continues as usual, colleagues will discuss about you for few days, friends will only lament for few weeks, families will cry for months but it won't change anything.

Though there are million and one reasons why I think you should

1.Stay at home
2.Use facemasks and use it properly
3. Wash your hand always
4. Use good hand sanitizers (that has >60%alcohol in it)
5.Observe social distancing(1.5 - 2meters away)

but I choose to enumerate these few for you and me to know that health is wealth. Your life is not just precious to you alone but also to
your loved ones, your family, friends and neighbours.

Many have been infected, more may also be infected, its better not to be among them.

I can only advise you but the decision to adhere is yours,
I may not be able to stop you from going out, neither will i be able to force you to STAY SAFE but I will always do my job which is to care for you and educate you if need be.

THINK TWICE
STAY SAFE
STAY HOME

Ezekoye Pascal
Dr Passy
ARE WE COMFORTABLE?

Never miss a good chance to help others

TOGETHER WE WILL OVERCOME THIS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Famous Indian Teen Fortune Teller Reveals That Coronavirus Will End In April. / Corona Virus Deaths Hit 35,000 Worldwide! / Nigerian Bishop To Unveil ‘spiritual Formula’ To End Virus In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.