Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? (3825 Views)

Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by RockHard: 5:29am On Jul 11, 2023
If Obidients don't stop smearing my name, having designated me as a "permanent enemy", I will bring the reason why they hate me back into public discourse.

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1678616652110348288?t=t948kXzoCy40pUlND5HlWA&s=19

cheesy
E be like say Seun don dey para. What he's experiencing is what happens to anyone who tries to pander to the Obi cult/mob (aka Obidients). Dem 'nattering nitwits' don bully our Seun (in spite of him steadily kissing their a$$es) sotay he seems to have had enough.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by helinues: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Me singing Lucky Dube.

Hey licking wound..

Seun dey para because he invested in both Gbadebo and Obi which both lule.

Abi, if all the candidates who contested in the last election which they can be nothing less than 20k, only Gbadebo had live interactive session on this forum .

Serves Seun right, sebi him dey form quarter cleverness. Imagine Seun having boldness to go on twitter to be saying he's banning battists, lenu e.

Na pikin wey no sabi juju dey call am vegetables

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Seun has always been in the bad books of Obidients from time immemorial.... Same Seun that almost went physical with Peter Okoye of the Psquare in the wake of the last election, same Seun that is very bias in his nairaland, someone who tribalism and religion has eaten deep into that he even has to make mynd44 (a renowned tribal bigot) a moderator of nairaland.

But police actually fed him a part of his own flesh when he slapped an officer few months ago.... You can't fight Obidients and not disgrace yourself.
Look at what Wole soyinka has been reduced to by the northerners... A mere liar and someone without home training

Modified:
Before you rush to comment rubbish under this comment... Seun is Seun, whether Osewa or Kuti.
If you like reason with your brain, if you like reason with your d1ck or clit0ris

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tolue42(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2023
This thing dey sweet my body... The breakfast dey too hot for Mr seun.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by ratiani6: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Yakubu
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tolue42(m): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:
Seun has always been in the bad books of Obidients from time immemorial.... Same Seun that almost went physical with Peter Okoye of the Psquare in the wake of the last election, same Seun that is very bias in his nairaland, someone who tribalism and religion has eaten deep into that he even has to make mynd44 (a renowned tribal bigot) a moderator of nairaland.

But police actually fed him a part of his own flesh when he slapped an officer few months ago.... You can't fight Obidients and not disgrace yourself.
Look at what Wole soyinka has been reduced to by the northerners... A mere liar and someone without home training

Una no dey get sense, what is the correlation between this topic and Wole Soyinka? You guys always reason like kids.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Gossiphub: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2023
tolue42:

Una no dey get sense, what is the correlation between this topic and Wole Soyinka? You guys always reason like kids.

You're the one reasoning like a kid.

So you believe that Seun is being smeared by Obidients?

Who is he? A celebrity or politician?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2023
tolue42:

If a so-called Prof like Wole soyinka lacks home training, how much more a nairaland renowned nuisance?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Igwe9(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2023
Gossiphub:

You're the one reasoning like a kid.

So you believe that Seun is being smeared by Obidients?

Who is he? A celebrity or politician?
The seun in question is the one that owns NL and not seun Kuti

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2023
It serves him right, that's what a vegetable man gets for arselicking. I cancelled him since the day he went after Tinubu supporters and banning them unnecessarily so as to be in the obidients good book. He made me so sad when he instructed his mod to come after me but gave soft landing to obidients even when they became very toxic and insulting people anyhow. I've washed my hands komot for his matter, they should do whatever they like to him.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Me singing Lucky Dube.

Hey licking wound..

Abi, if all the candidates who contested in the last election which they can be nothing less than 20k, only Gbadebo had live interactive session on this forum .

Serves Seun right, sebi him dey form quarter cleverness. Imagine Seun having boldness to go on twitter to be saying he's banning battists, lenu e.

Serves him right, do you remember when he instructed mynd to come after us, that one pursued me everywhere and made me so sad because I wasn't doing anything bad but just supporting and praising Asiwaju. During that time ehn, If I greet person sef it's wahala but now I'm happy they are dealing with him , they should do whatever they like to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Gossiphub: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Igwe9:

The seun in question is the one that owns NL and not seun Kuti

Wtf😆

1 Like

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by helinues: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Serves him right, do you remember when he instructed mynd to come after us, that one pursued me everywhere and made me so sad because I wasn't doing anything bad but just supporting and praising Asiwaju. During that time ehn, If I greet person sef it's wahala but now I'm happy they are dealing with him , they should do whatever they like to him.

Seun actually made that post when I was deliberately banned for good 7 months .

So why should we care about his current ordain?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Godjone(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Me singing Lucky Dube.

Hey licking wound..

move on fast elections are over and get a job for yourself pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tollyboy5(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Beside this one don't know the difference between seun osewa owner of nairaland and seun kuti son of fela kuti, it normal for obidient to jump into conclusion without logic.
This is seun vs igbo people.
I saw him trying to please the Igbos during election period, lol.
Despite my love for Igbos i dont tolerate nonsense from anyone. I've seen alot of emotional bigot who couldnt get over former president goodluck lost despite the fact that goodluck and his people with us part of his supporters have moved on with life, still are the ones who are ranting and abusing everyone since peter obi lost.
A normal person knows if the current president get disqualified for any reason as the president of nigeria it is atiku that would be the president but obidient says its who came third.

Obasanjo rigged election and this is not the firth time we've been experiencing rigging vs rigging. Weeks ago some igbos claimed yorubas lived in anambra in thousands and it didn't reflect on the voting pattern that yorubas had the freedom to vote their candidate of choice in the east. Same hostility was giving to igbos in southwest when they think they can vote whoever they wish in other region but you must not come to vote your choice in their own state.
Some of us who are close to igbo families lagos lost our voice criticizing the treatment given to igbos in lagos when the same obidient on twitter who thought because we voted obi they could determine and blackmail us to choosing their choice as a governor in lagos.

That's an insult to me as lagosian.
So mr wailing wailer stop crying foul.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Seun actually made that post when I was deliberately banned for good 7 months .

So why should we care about his current ordain?
I remember him pointing you out in particular to please the arrogant obidients and telling them he has asked the mod to come after you. I'm happy they are serving him hot hot. They should deal with him very well, he behaved like a sellout. Even though I've forgiven him for what he did to me, I'll never defend him anywhere ever again. They should do whatever they like to him

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Seun, kindly tow the path of UFC. Be like Zuckerberg and Musk and settle the matter at once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by helinues: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
I remember him pointing you out in particular to please the arrogant obidients and telling them he has asked the mod to come after you. I'm happy they are serving him hot hot. They should deal with him very well, he behaved like a sellout. Even though I've forgiven him for what he did to me, I'll never defend him anywhere ever again. They should do whatever they like to him

I actually don't have any personal grudges against him, after all Omo wa no ni, he should just face the music alone.

You should know what always happen to pikin wey dem dey advise but they warunkin...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by APCNig: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Seun deserves anything he gets from the Obidients. He was one of the first traitors in Yoruba land to support Giringori Obituary who ran away from the state he governed and looted for 8 years to come and hide in Lagos so that his brothers IPOB, ESN, and UGM will not kill him like Christmas chickens.

Throughout the elections period m, up till now, he is still trying to please the Developers. He will get nothing in return but shame and reproach

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

This is seun vs igbo people.
I saw him trying to please the Igbos during election period, lol.
Despite my love for Igbos i dont tolerate nonsense from anyone. I've seen alot of emotional bigot who couldnt get over former president goodluck lost despite the fact that goodluck and his people with us part of his supporters have moved on with life, still are the ones who are ranting and abusing everyone since peter obi lost.
A normal person knows if the current president get disqualified for any reason as the president of nigeria it is atiku that would be the president but obidient says its who came third.

Obasanjo rigged election and this is not the firth time we've been experiencing rigging vs rigging. Weeks ago some igbos claimed yorubas lived in anambra in thousands and it didn't reflect on the voting pattern that yorubas had the freedom to vote their candidate of choice in the east. Same hostility was giving to igbos in southwest when they think they can vote whoever they wish in other region but you must not come to vote your choice in their own state.
Some of us who are close to igbo families lagos lost our voice criticizing the treatment given to igbos in lagos when the same obidient on twitter were thought because we voted obi they could determine and blackmail us to choosing their choice as a governor in lagos.

That's an insult to me as lagosian.
So mr wailing wailer stop crying foul.
It's been proven by Wole soyinka that people from his side are liars and don't have the luxury of proper home trainings.... You think I will waste my precious time reading "long lies"? When I'm sure it will always end up proving soyinka right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by APCNig: 6:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

It's been proven by Wole soyinka that people from his side are liars and don't have the luxury of proper home trainings.... You think I will waste my precious time reading "long lies"? When I'm sure it will always end up proving soyinka right

Developers, well done. Now, you can go back to your baby factory

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tollyboy5(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Beside this one don't know the difference between seun osewa owner of nairaland and seun kuti son of fela kuti, it normal for obidient to jump into conclusion without logic.

Whatever you feel wole soyinka has proven is your business. No one cares about the opinions of professional wailers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tolue42(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

If a so-called Prof like Wole soyinka lacks home training, how much more a nairaland renowned nuisance?

Cry cry babies!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by waledeji(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

These people no dey ever understand things. Which kind wahala be dis

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by inoki247: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Colet ur breakfast in peace and allow us brreeet...

Shebi u dey tender apology up nd down demoralizing others.....

We know say this day go come....

Mak dem drag u Wella like Tiger generator 🐯 due for service and with bad plug...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Yibo(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Time for Seun to collect from Obidogs

9 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Yibo(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
It serves him right, that's what a vegetable man gets for arselicking. I cancelled him since the day he went after Tinubu supporters and banning them unnecessarily so as to be in the obidients good book. He made me so sad when he instructed his mod to come after me but gave soft landing to obidients even when they became very toxic and insulting people anyhow. I've washed my hands komot for his matter, they should do whatever they like to him .
you Wicked comrade
Those pigs and idiots can do unthinkable things

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Small nyash dy shake
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Lifestone(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Do you read at all. Go back and read the thread before commenting

7 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by KingOfTheDamned: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

False information pls ban this member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by KingOfTheDamned: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2023
RockHard:

cheesy
E be like say Seun don dey para. What he's experiencing is what happens to anyone who tries to pander to the Obi cult/mob (aka Obidients). Dem 'nattering nitwits' don bully our Seun (in spite of him steadily kissing their a$$es) sotay he seems to have had enough.

Seun this is helinules alternate account he is using accounts to troll you and create an emotional blackmail

Pls ban and delete this useless thread
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

False information pls ban this member
See this one. Mtcheww

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCB Begins Verification Of Political Office Holders’ Assets / Why I Believe In The “people’s General” - My Visit To Gmb's House / Live Election Result From Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.