Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State (556 Views)

Pig Farm for lease, Rent Or For Sale / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State by dayowilliams(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good evening fellow nairalander. Please it has always been my dream to really go into farming.
The challenge has always been which of the farming should I go for, but in the recent day I have decided to settle for crop farming..
Please I really need your help on how to get land to lease in Ogun state , precisely Atan area, Ifo any nearby village to OTA , I don't mind Abeokuta too....
Re: How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State by uboma(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
dayowilliams:
Good evening fellow nairalander. Please it has always been my dream to really go into farming.
The challenge has always been which of the farming should I go for, but in the recent day I have decided to settle for crop farming..
Please I really need your help on how to get land to lease in Ogun state , precisely Atan area, Ifo any nearby village to OTA , I don't mind Abeokuta too....

cc: nurey
Re: How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State by nurey(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2020
I can only facilitate renting/leasing of land at Opeji village in Ogun state. The location is close to ibadan.

Op send me a message indicating the query I will remember to discuss with an acquaintance who stays at Ota for you
Re: How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State by dayowilliams(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=nurey post=87838366]I can only facilitate renting/leasing of land at Opeji village in Ogun state. The location is close to ibadan.

Op send me a message indicating the query I will remember to discuss with an acquaintance who stays at Ota for you [/quo

Thanks so much.. A place close to Ibadan is not bad too...please I need to know varieties of crop that can grow in that area...thanks please don't forget to drop you number so that we can talk better about ...
Re: How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State by nurey(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=dayowilliams post=87849553][/quote]

My contact is in my signature. Edit your signature so you can see mine.

The place is 45 minutes drive to Igbo Ora in oyo state.

They plant plantain, cashew, melon (egusi ) yam, cassava, Maize, beniseed.

They do charcoal, there is a big poultry and fish farm, there is also a big cattle ranch there.

It's a mixed culture there fulani, yoruba, Togo, Benue and kogi people.

I hope you are ready to employ workers cause farming is not easy and yearly workers don't come cheap
Re: How Can I Get A Land (lease/rent) For Farming In Ogun State by abaxamfarms: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Farm Land for sale, lease and rent available. Location is Fidiwo Junction, close to four square camp, Lagos ibadan express road, Ogun state...
There are pig farmers there in cluster, an area prone to agriculture development, good motorable road. If interested, contact via 08138659276

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions From Piggery Business / Onion And Tomato Seeds In Ibadan / Richard Frank Godwin Farms Nigeria Ltd. PRICE-LIST UPDATE We Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.