Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Onion And Tomato Seeds In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Onion And Tomato Seeds In Ibadan (549 Views)

Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming / Tomato Seeds Varieties - TBRFV, Fruiting style, and Yield / Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onion And Tomato Seeds In Ibadan by Demmyk(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Great farmers please where can I get onion and tomato seeds to buy in Ibadan.
Re: Onion And Tomato Seeds In Ibadan by jades5050(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Contact shariff84 that's his nairaland user name you can search for him he will get you anything you need from the north
Re: Onion And Tomato Seeds In Ibadan by omoluabi87: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Demmyk:
Great farmers please where can I get onion and tomato seeds to buy in Ibadan.

Do you know the Polaris bank at Abayomi? Close to iwo rd.
On the opposite side of the road there's a store that sells seeds. They have tomatoes, not sure about onions.
Re: Onion And Tomato Seeds In Ibadan by IamAsiri: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
jades5050:
Contact shariff84 that's his nairaland user name you can search for him he will get you anything you need from the north

Shariff sells onions not seeds. You can get seeds from seed sellers, and some are on nairaland. In Ibadan you can contact @Ifedola28 (solokad).

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia Suppergene Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings / Fresh Pap Made In Hygienic Environment / Why Is My Sweet Potato Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.