Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children (697 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by unibenakpos(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
I've been trying to make up my mind on the number of children to give birth to, as plenty pikin no mean plenty riches. so this question came to my mind. How has the number of siblings you have affected you? positively or negatively.

i would also want to hear from those that dont have siblings.

pls lets start by starting the number of children before we move on.
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by Pweetiedude(m): 2:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Give birth to the number of children you can cater for. Nigeria of yesterday is totally different from Nigeria of today. My 2cents!!!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by Pavore9: 2:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Have 4 siblings, had a comfortable childhood.
Give birth to the number of children you can comfortably raise, even if when a parent or parents dies during their childhood they don't get to suffer from material want.
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2020
We are 7 but I want just two.

A boy and a girl.

If e pass 2, I’ll send the rest to my mother, she’s always wanted children. angry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by yvelchstores(f): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2020
My father has 6 children. I am grateful for every single one of them. That being said, by the grace of God Almighty, I will have 3 kids, 2girls and a boy, In Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by unibenakpos(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
I've never been the lover of many children. i want to give birth to only one but ive not meet any lady that wants to give birth to one. I want to even know if having only one child will have any psychological effect on the child. my father gave birth to many children but na their mama dem know

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by oceanized25(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
I have 9 siblings so we are 10...2 from a different woman, we hardly relate.
But the other 7 and me,when we together there is no sad moment, the people are just crazy with mad humour...maybe it's because of the love I have for them anyway.

But i will have a maximum of 2kids, no matter how financially stable I get...i want quiet, peace, and space...less kids affords me that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by PuZZyNegro: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
oceanized25:
I have 9 siblings so we are 10...2 from a different woman, we hardly relate.
But the other 7 and me,when we together there is no sad moment, the people are just crazy with mad humour...maybe it's because of the love I have for them anyway.

But i will have a maximum of 2kids, no matter how financially stable I get...i want quiet, peace, and space...less kids affords me that.

We're 10 from the same mother, the same father.

My dad died when I was just 6. He's lucky I didn't grow to know him well. He would have told me what he was thinking to give birth to that much number of children. We're actually 12 but lost 2.

My parents had boys and girls at the early stage of their reproduction. I don't know why they would continue to produce children upon children. I happen to be the last child so it wasn't as tough to me as it was for my older siblings.

I can't give birth to more than 4 children. I hate too many children. It ages the parents faster and slows their economic growth.

One of my siblings just had 6 children and and counting. I just pity him

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by Gift7428: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
You are hilarious abeg
������

PuZZyNegro:

My dad died when I was just 6. He's lucky I didn't grow to know him well. He would have told me what he was thinking to give birth to that much number of children. We're actually 12 but lost 2.

My parents had boys and girls at the early stage of their reproduction. I don't know why they would continue to produce children upon children. I happen to be the last child so it wasn't as tough to me as it was for my older siblings.

I can't give birth to more than 4 children. I hate too many children. It ages the parents faster and slows their economic growth.

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by ibkayee(f): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Happy that I have siblings and I have a great relationship with each of them

I like children, but every day I wonder if bringing a child of my own into this crazy world is worth it

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by oceanized25(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

wow...you are the last, you had it easy or are having it easy...i am the third from my mothers side with five behind me so i get to receive the calls to flex my little financial muscles as an elder brother every now and again, it has not been easy.

So even with the realities you siblings faced, your brother want to see how he could equal your dad or usurp him??hmm!
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
3kids is what I want, I know it's much, but I love children.
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Two pere e don do
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by PuZZyNegro: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
oceanized25:
wow...you are the last, you had it easy or are having it easy...i am the third from my mothers side with five behind me so i get to receive the calls to flex my little financial muscles as an elder brother every now and again, it has not been easy.

So even with the realities you siblings faced, your brother want to see how he could equal your dad or usurp him??hmm!

My brother, the thing weak me. Funnily, the wife is a full time house wife. Just producing children like fowl. Na them sabi.

In as much as I am the last born, I still help my some of my elder siblings financially as much as I can Although.

Most of the time, I give voluntarily.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by Uyi168: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
None...
kiss
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by NobleAngell(f): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
From my mom, we are just 3. I want 3 also.
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by Omololaeni(f): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
We are four 2 boys, 2 girls. I want 4 to, just the way we are.
Re: Do You Have Something To Say About The Number Of Your Father's Children by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
we are eight from my dads side, 3 from my mums side. I already have two kids and I'm okay.

(1) (Reply)

The Deception And Deceits Of This World/Hidden Truths Revealed!! / What Have U Mistakely Said Too Ur Parent During An Argument / Soclean Naija Used 06 Rx330 Fulloption. Is Going For 2.650m Dm Me @07083676583

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.