Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,808 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (732 Views)

Lockdown In Computer Village, Ikeja / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? by teeboutique: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
How are you preparing for this lockdown. I have got food stuff, filled my gas, subscribed my GOTV and also bought petrol because of epileptic power supply.

Like I read in the news, lockdown in Europe means you can't step out of your door, so what will happen when those food stuff, petrol and other essentials finish?

Also what about those that stay in ghettos that don't have the basic needs at home like water? Will they be allowed to go fetch water down the street. How are we going to keep grounded pepper for soup that will last till the lockdown is over?

So how are we going to eat? If corona virus doesn't kill us, then hunger and thirst will. Even in countries with high cases, Malls and markets are open, just that every one is on face masks and hand gloves.

Nigerians! How prepared are you for this?

Re: How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? by Nbote(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2020
No one can really be fully prepared for something like dis.. A total lockdown in a society as ours is going to b hellish for most ppl
Re: How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? by Nbote(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2020
No one can really be fully prepared for something like dis.. A total lockdown in a society as ours is going to b hellish for most ppl.. Like U mentioned hunger will kill most ppl even before corona gets to dem
Re: How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? by Mohbola(f): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Its not going to be easy in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Any Phone Seller Around Akute Please Drop Your Contacts / Anyone Using Free Browsing On Airtel With Iphone / Oneplus 8 Pro (specs And Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.