Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 (61963 Views)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Nickymezor(f): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Lord hv mercy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by mrvitalis(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
99.697% of people in Aba and Onitsha don't even know what's going on.

They don't even know what's Covid-19 is all about.
Yet they are far more educated than your state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by CreekCommando: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
99.697% of people in Aba and Onitsha don't even know what's going on.

They don't even know what's Covid-19 is all about.
Those two markets are the only places where a Primary school leaver reads the Newspapers daily, uses powerful Android phones and travels abroad unaided but Masters degree holders in your region can't even write or even rescue their ass from unemployment. #mr.clueless#

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Bigleaf1006: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2020
nickvanilla:
Something smells fishy here.

Why is it that these figures are now released in the evening or at night?

Is it that these people hold meeting to determine the number of new cases to be disclosed?

They should better be honest. This level of deceit is not going to help anybody

Why are they not giving us the case history of the new ones they claim to have. Everything about this matter for naija nah either scam or overzealousness of the officials or deliberately creating panic.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by LabDNA: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2020
There some private laboratories that have the the capacity to run the test. NCDC should disburse funds, reagents and kits to them to run the tests for free for every Nigerian.

Every General hospital laboratory should be upgraded with the machines, reagents and Medical Laboratory Scientists (with life insurance) and stand by power. Create awareness on TV, radio, newspaper, send town criers in the rural areas and ask people to come for free for the tests.

AMLSN should be the one releasing these statements by now. The leadership of AMLSN is so lethargic, unlike their Ghanian counterparts. Their PRO should be fired.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Don27tiky(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2020
justus7:
There is problem in this country...

The truth is that people with corona virus in this country are many...

Most of these cases are people that just came back from abroad,this is as a result of incompetent leaders we have in this country...

Stay at home.
Stay safe..
God no go shame us...
for your mind now you think say u talk reasonable thing. America, Italy, Spain and others that the number of cases keep increasing everyday is also because of incompetent leaders also. Make una dey think sometimes before commenting na, haba

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by jubrilELsudan: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2020
WE ALL GONNA DIE.

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Bigleaf1006: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Diegobonito:
Audio confirmed case

Do you Know that the more confirmed cases they claim the more money they get,do u know that monies released for emergencies are hardly accounted for,do u know that asides government money released there is still a lot from private sector and multi Nationals.

Guy this nah big opportunity for those guys to hammer. Both federal and state lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Bigleaf1006: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
ebujany:
The truth is that it's far far higher than the official number. Nigerian's get ready....but as for me and my family, a thousand shall fall by our side, 10 thousand by my left side, it shall not come near my dwelling
Stop creating panic,u need to look at this more objectively. We will all be well IJN
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by tuoky: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
You will never see them mention death. Na wa o. Someone said disappear doesn't mean there won't be evidence of it..
kingxsamz:
It can't be possible.
Coronavirus ended yesterday according to TB Joshua.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by bluecircle470: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
It can't be possible.

To you indomie generation everything nah play
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Dino20: 6:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Lord have mercy on us....��
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Bigleaf1006: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2020
incogni2o:
Why is the rich the ones donating huge amounts of money now?

Is this part of the whole Plan?

Bill gates just resigned Microsoft to focus on his "Humanitarian" work. Why?

Are we just playing into thier hands?

The Virus started in a Market. Why?

Why did it start in China and the reason they were able to curtail it is bacause they had more control over thier People?

It is now reasonable for the Government to issue a sit-at-home order. Why?

Was Ebola a test case?

As Trump says.... We are fighthing an unknown Enemy.

The Machine.

The Funny thing is that People seem not to be able to connect the dots.

We all seem to ride along with the tide.

Critical thinking is often too much hard work for Nigerians grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Hassan88(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Are we safe?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by efighter: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2020
justus7:
There is problem in this country...

The truth is that people with corona virus in this country are many...

Most of these cases are people that just came back from abroad,this is as a result of incompetent leaders we have in this country...

Stay at home.
Stay safe..
God no go shame us...

Go to America or Italy or Iran where they have competent leaders since your parents have planted hatred and bitterness in you. Did you hear Italians call their leaders incompetent despite dying in thousands? Maybe Buhari should be going from house to house and locking people indoor with padlock.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Radicalman(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2020
This is serious please let us stay safe

Stay at home please
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Bigleaf1006: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2020
deltateam:

Nigerians don't hear word.

Granted the President failed us by not closing the border even as at now, airports are still operating.

Nigerians instead of staying one place will visit homes thus spreading it. Transfer money to your family but stay where you are. Its possible you have it or they have it.

This is not the time to visit family and friends. This is not the time to frolick with girlfriends and boyfriends.

Yet they won't hear.

Oga,Noh be everybody fit survive total shutdown for 2 weeks, government knows this,we all know this except we just want to hide behind 1 finger.

Stay at home with no palliative,many people never even collect salary and many won't. No light,no water,no money,no food!!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Bigleaf1006: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2020
ekevwe:
A month ago we were telling the incompetent president to shutdown border and embassy because Nigeria hospitals don't have the equipment to fight this virus but he bluntly refused. Relying on that fake rumour that heat and alcohol cure corona virus. Nonsense

The truth is people with that virus is far more than 10000.
If they quickly shutdown down points of entry,there would most likely be zero cases and with zero cases,no money for our government guys to chop!!

This is all planned!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by uneeking(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Bmaster:
I'm been compelled to think that this virus might have existing in some peoples system.
I think what China really did is that they were the first people through whom this virus were been exposed to every body.

anyways,This too shall come to pass I pray so.

People of God,help in making me #10000 naira richer by clicking on the olist invitation link I posted on my signature.

its a plea!!!

Guy, I tried to help but your link on that page is not working. Check it out.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Babaflenjor: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2020
They were waiting for the results to be ready and available
nickvanilla:
Something smells fishy here.

Why is it that these figures are now released in the evening or at night?

Is it that these people hold meeting to determine the number of new cases to be disclosed?

They should better be honest. This level of deceit is not going to help anybody
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Bigleaf1006: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2020
GermanMelania:
Why have they stopped telling if they are travellers or if they caught it in naija

You get sense, i swear!! This coro matter for naija nah the more u look the less you see wink
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Obason22(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Lagos and fct should remain were they are.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by gaskiyamagana: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
It can't be possible.
Don't mind him and other yeye pastor, general overseer and so called prophets. None of dem predict dis Calamity in their 2020 prediction gambling.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by enehvictor: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2020
99.9999% of people in Owerri and Aba don't even know what's Corona not to talk of COVID19. So much ignorance in that axis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Tonytonex(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2020
neutralmind:
Okay.. My people stay safe.

Hand sanitizers available. Alcohol based. 100ml.

Reasonable price. We deliver nationwide.

08028052100 ( Call )

https:///2348028052100 ( WhatsApp )
nation wide delivery? are you a ghost. when the nation is in locked down.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Majid1990(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
It can't be possible.
�����������������
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Liposure: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Kudos 2 NCDC
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by christophillo: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
It can't be possible.
it cant just flew away from their body my brother
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 28, 2020
dprpikin:

Your level of ignorance and stupidity is zeroing in on 100%... Continue.
He is right, I just returned from Onitsha last week, honestly they were all making joke out of it. Me that just traveled there from Ibadan was like aah aah, these people don't really know what is going on. Business was as usual. Is now that Obiano's team started monitoring the people coming in from river Niger bridge that the residents of Anambra may start feeling there's fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Ochuksbaba(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2020
So this virus want to render us ( single guys club) incapable of going out with multiple girlfriends.
Especially politician's side chicks?

it is well even in well
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2020
you are right, I just returned from Onitsha last week, honestly they were all making joke out of it. Me that just traveled there from Ibadan was like aah aah, these people don't really know what is going on. Business was as usual. Is now that Obiano's team started monitoring the people coming in from river Niger bridge that the residents of Anambra may start feeling there's fire on the mountain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.